Market Info (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Study in Poland @https://www.indoeuropean.in/countrypropertiespoland.aspx

Being one of the schengen countries, Poland is also considered as one of the leading study destinations across the globe. It provides world…

Started by Indo European

0 Mar 19, 2019

REGISTER AND ATTEND THE BIGGEST STUDENT AND AGENT FAIR IN GHANA ACCRA.

Hi Sir / Madam, I am highly honored having your attention. Proposal to colleges, universities, vocational, study abroad organizations, summ…

Started by darlington appiah kubi

0 Feb 10, 2019

PAY FEE AFTER VISA

Labarum overseas study &work abroad @ all countries (apply through us) Studying abroad is a personally rewarding and professionally rel…

Started by labarumoverseas

3 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by mohammed mustofa

BG/SBLC OFFER!!

I am a financial consultant and have a very good and reputable Provider of some bank instruments we can only deliver SS/FC cash backed leas…

Started by Utpal Chowdhury

0 Jan 23, 2019

GANESHA recruitment promo services for your University or College

Greetings. GANESHA Int. Edu&Career Counselling Pvt.Ltd. Budapest Hungery (EU) registered and based in the EU. GANESHA main operation is…

Started by DR HAJTO PETER

1 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by RAK Consultancy

STUDY AND WORK IN BEST COLLEGE IN DUBAI

hi we are from labarumoverseas. Come to study in a world Class Campus at Dubai International Academic City  we have all the courses if u a…

1 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by RAK Consultancy

Do You Need Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects?

We are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirma…

Started by Carson Noah

1 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Jamesolsen Terrazas

We Offer Secured Verifiable BG/SBLC Instruments

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly withA rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc We provide BG,…

Started by Jamesolsen Terrazas

0 Sep 18, 2018

study and work in canada

LABARUMOVERSEAS , World's Largest Immigration Group, Welcomes You About We are professional consulting firm specializing in providing place…

0 Sep 6, 2018

ACQUISITION OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS(BG,SBLC),LOANS & MONETIZING FACILITIES

Dear sir/ma, I'm direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-abl…

Started by Utpal Chowdhury

2 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Utpal Chowdhury

RSS

© 2024   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service