Sandeep Jadhav's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Harry,                   Greetings from One Source Overseas!!! One Source Over…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Mar 9, 2012 to USA WORK-STUDY PROGRAM-We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East.

231 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Green Knowledge Tree

"Greetings from One Source Overseas!!! We can get your students into Canadian univers…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Mar 7, 2012 to Require Canada University for MBA

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Sandeep Jadhav

"Hi,      Kindly forward the details on info@onesourceindia.org or visit www.onesourc…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Mar 7, 2012 to Macedonia Study Visa___________100% Transfer to Malta after 9 months!!_______All payment after Visa!

5 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Sandeep Jadhav

"Please send the details at info@onesourceindia.org"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Mar 7, 2012 to Study in Germany!

14 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Be Best! Consultants

"hello  dear,          can u pls send me details and ur term for this offer. pls  se…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Apr 10, 2011 to USA WORK-STUDY PROGRAM-We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East.

231 Dec 28, 2014

"i have an application for University of Wolverhampton for UG studies. Can you please…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Mar 12, 2011 to Working for University Of Wolverhampton

1 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Sandeep Jadhav

"Hi Bhutani,                    Still waiting for the reply, Are we in business  "

Sandeep Jadhav replied Dec 13, 2010 to STUDY IN GERMANY (FREE EDUCATION)OFFER LETTER GRANTED ANY TIME IN YEAR

28 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Nzuobontane Henry

"Hi, we would like to work with you, kindly send us the further details of the applic…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Nov 11, 2010 to Work Permits For ITALY (100% Guaranteed)

13 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by muhammad faisal

"Hi, One Source overseas is an study abroad consultancy in Mumbai. Kindly send me the…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Nov 8, 2010 to STUDY IN GERMANY (FREE EDUCATION)OFFER LETTER GRANTED ANY TIME IN YEAR

28 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Nzuobontane Henry

"Please visit our website on www.onesourceindia.org If interested kindly mail the det…"

Sandeep Jadhav replied Oct 15, 2010 to USA WORK-STUDY PROGRAM-We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East.

231 Dec 28, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service