BrightWayInternational's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"We can provide you Indian Candidates from India and Israel.  Please send me your E-m…"

BrightWayInternational replied Jan 5 to Urgent Requirement For UK!! Senior Care Workers Total 14 Numbers.

3 Jan 24
Reply by Prefam Consulting services

"Please give me details. I am a Consultant in Kerala. Mail ID:    brightwaymail@gmail…"

BrightWayInternational replied Nov 15, 2022 to WORK IN CYPRUS(HOSPITALITY JOBS).DIRECTLY MEET THE EMPLOYERS IN NEPAL,BANGLADESH,INDIA,SRI LANKA,DUBAI

1 Nov 15, 2022
Reply by BrightWayInternational

"Please provide your E-mail address to communicate. "

BrightWayInternational replied Nov 11, 2022 to Australia visit to work visa sure shot 100% no advance Sc after visa

3 Nov 11, 2022

"It is high amount. I am getting it for 3 Lakhs for fresh Passport and 3.25 lakhs for…"

BrightWayInternational replied Nov 11, 2022 to Japan visa

4 Nov 11, 2022

"This is FAKE. My friend who is in Lisbon called this Agent and asked his office addr…"

BrightWayInternational replied Nov 11, 2022 to PORTUGAL WORK VISA LETTER ( INVITATION)

1 Nov 11, 2022

"Whats the cost? is there any advance required? Please reply to:    brightwaymail@gma…"

BrightWayInternational replied Oct 16, 2022 to Japan visa

4 Nov 11, 2022

"If you give medical students for me to Georgia, I can give commission to you. Please…"

BrightWayInternational replied Sep 29, 2022 to Institute/educational centres offering Health professionals education/training

4 Sep 30, 2022
Reply by Universitystudy

"Please provide details, if still vacant. Email:    brightwaymail@gmail.com"

BrightWayInternational replied Sep 29, 2022 to Australia visit to work visa sure shot 100% no advance Sc after visa

3 Nov 11, 2022

RSS

© 2023   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service