Eduthink International's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Plz Send me more detail on Eduthinkinternational@gmail.com. Thanks"

Eduthink International replied Mar 15, 2014 to STUDENT + WORK PERMIT CANADA WITH AN EARNING UPTO CAD $23,400 WHILE PURSUING CRUISE HOSPITALITY INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE, CANADA - NO ILETS REQUIRED & ALSO AVAIL FREE TABLET PC Or AIRTICKET

27 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Libraconsult and Services

Eduthink International replied Mar 15, 2014 to Crown Academy is looking for international agents, represent us to recruit students

58 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by pacific immigration consultancy

Eduthink International replied Mar 15, 2014 to FTMS COLLEGE LOOKING AGENT IN ASIA AND AFRICA

5 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by GME

"Hello , Kindly Send me more detail on Eduthinkinternational@gmail.com. Thanks Moha…"

Eduthink International replied Feb 8, 2014 to MBBS in Philippines USD 15,000 for 5.5 years . Seeking agents from India

6 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by NAYAN PATEL

"Contact eduthinkinternational@gmail.com for more details with your requirement and l…"

Eduthink International replied May 23, 2013 to Need Indian College and Universities for Students admission

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Eduthink International

"Please drop a mail to eduthinkinternational@gmail.com with all the details. Regard…"

Eduthink International replied May 13, 2013 to Study in Cyprus - Fee: after VISA - With Good Commission

3 May 13, 2013

"Please send the mail to eduthinkinternational@gmail.com regarding all programs you p…"

Eduthink International replied May 13, 2013 to CANADIAN COLLEGE IS LOOKING FOR AGENTS FOR TRADE COURSES STARTING APRIL/MAY 2016!

55 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Mich

" Iam interested in your offer,please send a mail to eduthinkinternational@gmail.com…"

Eduthink International replied May 12, 2013 to 5 SUPER NON-TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS

13 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by PRANJAL SINGH

"Thanks for your interest in working with us....will send u the details"

Eduthink International replied May 5, 2013 to Study in Ireland in one of the best business school for finance and management programs and get 1 year stay back...

2 May 5, 2013

"I like to work with you .......please send me the details to eduthinkinternational@…"

Eduthink International replied May 4, 2013 to Study In Armenian One-year MBA Program in Financial Management and Get Degree from Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University Business School

4 May 4, 2013

RSS

© 2023   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service