All Discussions Tagged 'College' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STUDY in SEGI University and Colleges, MALAYSIA

Greetings from SEGi University & Colleges, Malaysia I am reaching out to you, to share on SEGi University & Colleges programmes of…

Started by Edu Guide Malaysia

1 Aug 29, 2022
Reply by pacific immigration consultancy

Looking for Education Consultants - Study in Malaysia

Greetings from Malaysia ! We have Malaysian Universities and Colleges who are actively looking for international students recruitment cons…

Started by Edu Guide Malaysia

0 Oct 27, 2021

Study in Lambton Queens College Mississauga International Representative Office (+91-83609-56464)

Queen's College of Business, Technology and Public Safety is located in Mississauga- one of the most popular study destination among the i…

Started by Canadian Institutions

1 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Oluwatoyin Fawehinmi

Malaysian active college licence for sale

Established Malaysian College licences need to have new commers to groom the educational business. Anyone interested to know more, please d…

Started by Syed Salim Bin Eidzah

0 Jun 8, 2017

Malaysian active college licence for sale

Established Malaysian College licences need to have new commers to groom the educational business. Anyone interested to know more, please d…

Started by Syed Salim Bin Eidzah

0 Jun 8, 2017

FTMS College 30th Anniversary Special Promotion 20% Discount for Pakistan & Bangladesh students September 2016 intake

FTMS College Malaysia looking Agents  please contact at: arshad@ftms.edu.my. Our fees are very cost effective compared to that of other P…

Started by Study Corporation

0 Jul 29, 2016

COTR is Ranked #1 for International Student Satisfaction

College of the Rockies has done it again. For the third year in a row, the College was ranked by international students as number one in Ca…

Started by College of the Rockies

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by raju deb

Admissions Open for Global Studies- Post Diploma Certificate May 2016

The Global Studies Graduate Certificate is designed to help you apply your learning in a previous degree or diploma program to internationa…

0 Feb 24, 2016

Canada Calling!

Now, College of the Rockies has an office in India to support you actively in the student recruitment. For more information, please call +9…

2 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by College of the Rockies

College of the Rockies, British Columbia, Canada is recruiting agents!

College of the Rockies, Canada is looking for Agents to help us recruit students from all over the world. We take pride in our multicultura…

0 Feb 13, 2016

RSS

© 2023   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service