Hello.

We do process for Russian University, We can manage invitation letter from Russian university,

For Nepali student we can manage 100% scholarship in any field of Engineering and Medicine.

The university are

1) Moscow State university

2) Moscow State Technical University of civil Aviation

3) Moscow State Technical University

4) People friendship University of Russia

5) Kazan State Technical University

6) Samara State Aerospace University

7) Irkutsk State Technical University

8) Irkutsk State Medical University

If any one is interested  do contact me. Nice commission Rate will be given.

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE ARE EDUCATION CONSULTANT. WE WISH TO KNOW ABOUT STUDY IN RUSSIA AND RUSSIAN UNIVERSITIES ADMISSION PROCESS, TERMS OF WORKING, COMMISSION ETC. WE  ALSO WISH THE  WHOLE PROCESS TRANSPARANT AND GENUINE.

PLEASE ADVISE US DETAILS ON :over_educ123@yahoo.co.in

3-4-2011

Dear Sir or Madam

Greetings to you from our EDU ZONE, BANGLADESH.

Let me introduce myself, I am Mr, Md, Jahedul Karim Bhuiyan, Chief Executive officer (CEO) of EDU ZONEBangladesh. It’s an Education and Immigration Consulting Company and activities are Education Counseling, Manpower Recruiting (Skill & Non skill) and Travel & Tours. We are a recognized Company having place at historical Comilla City of Bangladesh.

I am highly interested to work with you exclusively. I would like to know that how I can cooperate with you? Please allow me to work with you. If you have any other proposal then please inform me, both of we will mutually settle everything. I would be very grateful to you.

I optimistic that you will consider this letter and give me an opportunity to establish a Business Relation & work with you long time.                                   

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Md. Jahedul Karim Bhuiyan

CEO

Edu Zone Bangladesh

Address

Khandaker Bhabon (2nd Floor),

Ramghatla, Kandirpar

Comilla-3500, Bangladesh.

Con      : 008801751799800

Email :  euzonebd@yahoo.com

Diwasji,

May I have the detail informations about the Russian university program at abroadstudyfact@yahoo.com

Yogen Gurung

CEO

+977 9845156902

IAE Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.

Nepal

Dear,

Greetings from Torch International, Bangladesh. Hope You all would be very fine, safe & sound.

It’s our immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as a leading Education and Immigration Consultancy located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We are a team of expertise from the field of education and human resource development. We offer a wide variety of inbound and outbound programs for students, young professionals and immigrants from Bangladesh.

Would you please inform us, your terms & condition for exclusive agent in Bangladesh. We are always looking forward to have an opportunity to serve you.
Thanking you,

Zaherul islam

CEO

Torch International
Bangladesh.
zaherul_1@yahoo.com

Torch_int@yahoo.com

Mobile: +8801911429753

send details at  ---  nexonbirds@gmail.com   we have good number students from Nepal .
pls let me know details: globalconnect.uk@gmail.com

We are Educational Consultants in Nigeria. Please send information to goldenchipsinternational@yahoo.com

Send details to muyiwa.maxwell@gmail if your service will be available for Nigerian Students

RSS

© 2014   Created by My Edagent.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service