We are into representing regional offices in India of European Universities. We are looking for agents in India and its sub-continent to represent below mentioned colleges and universities. Interested agents can mail us at mpandey@mmcsltd.com or info@mmcsltd.com . 1) Newton University - Czech republic 2) Czech College - Czech republic 3) Polonia University - Poland 4) PUET - Ukraine Thanks and Regards, Mudit Pandey

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Please send the details on 'anshumaanoverseas@gmail.com'

Regards,

Amit

interested send details

Attachments:

dear sir 

i   am consultant from   pakistan  pls  send me details  at   agharaza85@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

We are educational consultants based in Mumbai, India. We would like to represent Universities you mentioned. Please send us more details on info@continentseducation.in.

Thanks & Regards,

Continents Education

We are interested for your program in Bangladesh.Please send us detailed information to our mail or send us your link
to study about your school.
Best regards
Mohammed abrara mustofa
CEO,globalplacement
Dhaka,Bangladesh.

t.8801786504394
e.service_point1@outlook.com

Dear Sir

We are interested in your proposal. Kindly send us the details regarding terms & conditions and commission per student at

directoruniversal@gmail.com

Thanx and Regards

i am in boxing you at 

directoruniversal@gmail.com

Greetings,

We are based in Hyderabad, Pakistan and we are ready to recruit students for Jan-2018 session. Please note our email: foreigners.pak@gmail.com.

Thanks

Imran Jat
The Foreigners
Hyderabad, Pakistan

Greetings !

Kindly send us more details on departureconsultants@gmail.com

Regards,

Departure Consultants Team

hello from globalplacement.ga ,we are interested please write us details about proposal  service_point1@outlook.com

Dear Officials,

We are interested to represent these institutions in Pakistan.You are,in this regard,requested to let us know about the procedures.

frendzconslt@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service