NewZealand looking for good Agents in india location is Christchurch,College is Established in 1972

The College is located in Christchurch and established in 1972.Right now College is providing buisness courses in level 5 or level 6.we are providing u 20% on first 2 students thereafter flat 25% of tutuion fees will be given to u.But for tie u have to provide at least 1 student in advance for tieup.10 extra points will given to student in christchurch for applying PR.

Views: 522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sumit,

Good Day !

Your proposition sounds interesting, please let me know more details on this, you can send me an email at kumar19112005@gmail.com.

Regards

Kumar

can you send me details//please

Email : info.studyontravel@gmail.com

Dear,

Mr. Kamboj we are the leading overseas education consultants based in Kurukshetra HR.We are dealing in study visa in UK,USA,AUSTRALIA,CANADA,NZ,SINGAPORE,EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.i'm interested to work with you.Your's proposal is very safe.so please send me the  T&C of your's company.Please reply soon.Thanks with my warmest Regards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

I would like to promoting your college for our local applicants.

Pls send me all details at raju4everlast@gmail.com.

Have a good day with Befresh edu and jobs.

Thanks

Kind regards

Rajen Kumar Deb

Looking forward to hear from you. And please don't be hesitate to ask us if you have any queries. Your every response is important for us.

Thanks with
IFTEKHAR AHMED KHAN

B.S.S(Hons),BBA,PGD,MBA-UK 

Chairman 

Expert Visa Consultancy (Bangladesh)

Address:
Shouth Khulshi 
Road:02,House:24 
Chittagong,Bangladesh 

email: ronyno2002@yahoo.com, khan.evc@gmail.com ,iftekhar.khan2011@gmail.com

Please help to save a tree and only print this email if you really need to. Thank you.

RSS

© 2023   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service