HI

We are offering   South Africa  Study Visa  and    Residence  Permit .  Payment  after  arrival only.   For more details contact us

Views: 514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please sent me details about your offer at 

Email:int.moverz@gmail.com /

mobile/cell: +88 0 1988966199

Hope I Can give u a good response.

My name is M S Ahsan and I am the Director of International Movers Consultancy, an overseas consulting and Education Company based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We have also a branch office at khulna district.

The reason I am writing to you is to invite you to join hand with us for assisting the skilled workers regarding the 'South Africa Study Visa and Residence Permit' program. We have few of Bangladeshi Students who are highly interested for the program you offered. Would you please send us the details, so that we could work on this for candidates. Please also let us know what the qualifications you look forward to be. We hope if we can work together, we will be mutually benefited. Please reply regarding the potential business opportunity.

Waiting for your kind reply

M S AHSAN

International Movers

Offices- Dhaka-87,New Eskaton,Hometown Complex Khulna-7/3,Islampur KDA Avenue,1st Floor,Royal Mor.

Mobile:01988966199

E-mail:int.moverz@gmail.com

Hello Dear,

I am from Bangladesh. Please inform me on detail work procedure and payment method. My email ID is: aero.eng.jafar@gmail.com

Please send me more details as i got clients
Looking forward to hear from you. And please don't be hesitate to ask us if you have any queries. Your every response is important for us.   

Thanks with best regards
Iftekhar ahmed khan 
B.S.S(Hons),BBA,PGD,MBA-UK 
Chairman 
Expert Visa Consultancy 
Merchant Group 
Address:Shouth Khulshi 
              Road:02,House:24              
              Chittagong,Bangladesh 
Voice: 0088-01682994599    0088-01972994599    0088-01746404142 
Land Line: 0088-031-2869567 
email: info@merchantgroup.biz    ronyno2002@yahoo.com 
P Please help to save a tree and only print this email if you really need to. Thank you.

Dear Concern,

I am very much interested about your awesome offer.Please send me details at, 

M S Ahsan
Email: int.moverz@gmail.com   
Dhaka,Bangladesh.

Thanks

Let me know detail.

Kindly send us the detail on samystudylink@yahoo.com

Can u please let me know more about your lucrative offer here: obkaedu@gmail.com 

Hi,

Please send details on info@janmangal.co.in

RSS

© 2022   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service