USA WORK-STUDY PROGRAM-We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East.

AGE WORK- STUDY 

100% placement guaranteed within first three months. 

Study for your U.S. Master Degree while Working and Earning U.S. Wages. Get work authorization from day 1, legally 40 hours a week and more.

Study: AGE Work-Study USA, Inc. has created unique work-study opportunities in the USA for overseas students who want to earn a master degree from an accredited, high quality university, while working in full-time, paid job internships. 

Work: In this unique work-study program (also known as a co-op or internship program) students can work in full time, paid, practical training employment for the whole duration of the master program in order to enhance the educational experience.  

The AGE work-study program is designed to give students practical work experience in curriculum-related employment with local US based corporations and businesses.  In the work-study program, paid internship employment is mandatory, beginning in the first semester of the first academic year of the student's master degree program.  Along with the mandatory internship employment, students will need to take a total of 12 to 18 master degree courses, depending on the enrolled program. 

We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East. 

Views: 2066

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are in the field of consultancy/counseling/Appeals/advocacy since 2000 having offices named as Nazir Law Associates & Visa Consultants (NLA) at Gujar Khan, Rawalpindi, Dina (Jehlum) and Kallar Syedian here in Pakistan covering two large Districts. We have well qualified, experienced, energetic and loyal team of 22 peoples at our four branches. We can forward brief profile of our firm as and when required.

We are running a college named as “IQRA College of Commerce & Computer Sciences” upto graduate level since 2006. Our college has fully equipped with Computer Labs having 52 computers and air conditioned. We can also offer the foreign colleges to deliver online lecturers.     

We are interested to be the proper agent or to have proper local office of college here in any one or two of these cities. These cities have the much potential regarding Students come to abroad for studies. It will be great pleasure for us to be the agent of the college or having proper college office herein Pakistan for the above mentioned cities. Please let us know the requirements to become the authorized agent/ Local office of the college in Pakistan.

We assure you that you will not be disappointed from our performance by taking above mentioned decision.

Waiting for your prompt action and reply in this regard. Thanking you I remain.

For & on behalf of the NLA

Muhammad Zaheer Ahmad

Managing Partner

nlagujarkhan@gmail.com

Our company is based in Kampala Uganda and we would be interested in representing AGEWorkStudy USA kindly send me more information on my email nabuwamumary@hotmail.com
Dear Sir,

Greetings from Starway Educational Consults

We look foward to working with you .Please send me the requried details ,and Agreement on my Email:manitae6@catchedu.com

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Dear Sir/Madam

Warm Greetings from Impulse International Institute (P) Ltd, We are a education consultant from Nepal, Could you please send me the details on this email, I.e : impulseedu@ymail.com

Regards:

B. Kafle

Senior Consultant

IMPULSE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE (P) Ltd.

Dear Sir or Madam
We are from the Study-Link international student recruitment agent and consultant hear in Ethiopia,we are eager to work with your company as an oversease representative,write me back more about your program,the commission,and agent agreement at samystudylink@yahoo.com
Regards:
Samuel Lidetie(CEO)
Study-Link International

hello  dear,

can u pls send me details and ur term for this offer. pls  send me on my email-id info@onesourceindia.org

We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified further & higher education company based in Mumbai, India. We represent over 130 British and American institutions. We will be very keen in offering Canada as a destination for our students.

You may learn more about our organisation on www.spectrumoverseas.com

I will appreciate if you can send me further information on the becoming an authorised representative.

I will be happy to provide any further information or reference if you require.

You can reach me directly on +91-8898-03-8989 or andy@spectrumoverseas.com

Sincerely

Anand Jani
International Business Development Manager
SPECTRUM OVERSEAS
www.spectrumoverseas.com

please send me full details in my mail manish.wingate@yahoo.com .we have already some applicant who have toefl and ielts.

manish singh

Dear Sir/Madam,

we hav more candidates for study so could u please send me a details to info@janmangal.co.in

gujarat,india

Rgds,

nayan patel

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Kindly send us details on faisal@wemexperts.com

Looking forward you kind reply.

Thanks & Regards
Muhammad Faisal
www.wemexperts.com
World Education & Migration Experts

HI,

hope that you are doing great what u looking for agents or staff if u r looking for staff then i am interested.

Regards

Ali

Dear ,

Kindly send us the details on oasiseducationconsultants@gmail.com

Regards,

Oasis

RSS

© 2019   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service