we ave direct providers for fresh cut bg, sblc, and mtn

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
 AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE 
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable 
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
 Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.
Contact name: David Verney

Views: 284

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

am a direct mandate to founder/owner of Ruparelia Group,Uganda. they are into business funding and giving loans. their
interest rate is as low as 2% per annum.

You may type the Ruparelia
Group in google to read more about the company, then if you are convinced to work with them, I will then have you connected to the founder/owner of the company for more details and to arrange for a face to face meeting either in Uganda or any country you both
agree to meet.I will advise that you write me back through WhatsApp, I am obligated to see to my clients ?? satisfaction and successful end of each transaction, founder/owner of Ruparelia Group started this line of business newly. We look forward to doing business with you

CONTACT NAME: George Jones

WHATSAPP: +447441451223

GMAIL: georgejonesfinance@gmail.com

Attachments:

FRESH CUT BG/SBLC /SWIFT MT103/202 GPI/ MANUAL DOWNLOAD/ DIRECT CASH TRANSFER AVAILABLE
I am the direct mandate of a genuine provider for Fresh Cut Bank Instrument BG/SBLC/MT103/202 For Sale And Lease At Purchasing 40% + 2% Leasing Fee At 6% + 2% and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East.

Contact Name: George Jones
Gmail: georgejonesfinance@gmail.com

Attachments:

My name is Mohammed Ahsan I'm a financial Consultant of a reputable firm Operating out of the United Kingdom
we provide Discrete Financial, Services for High Net Worth CEO's/Executives of Corporation & Senior Government Officials globally.
What we do is Legal & within the ambit of the law but following the Leakage of the Infamous United Kingdoml
kindly send me a message via email and WhatsApp.

Email: mohammedahsan877@gmail.com

WhatsApp- +19893413179

RSS

© 2024   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service