• Male
  • Kerala
  • India
  • Education Agent
Share on Facebook
Share on Facebook MySpace

BrightWayInternational's Discussions

TRC and placement Service in Schengen countries

We can assist your students or visitors in Schengen to convert their visa status to Temporary Residence Card of Portugal and arrange job there. We will also arrange job in Italy for any visa…Continue


Started Sep 29, 2022

Attn: Colleges and Universities
1 Reply

I am a freelance Education Agent in Dubai, UAE and soliciting offers of tie ups with Schools/Colleges/Universities abroad.Continue

Started this discussion. Last reply by My Edagent Dec 13, 2017.


BrightWayInternational's Page

Profile Information

Which one are you?
Education Agent
Web site
Describe yourself or your business
I am a Registered freelance Educational Consultant in India.

Comment Wall (1 comment)

At 21:21 on April 9, 2018, KD said…

IEAS, based in Ireland, provides a professional advisory and student placement service for Students and Agents who are interested in studying abroad. We provide support and arrange the placement of international students on the course, college and country of their choice. 


Contact us by email: if we can be of assistance


IEAS provides  a professional advisory and student placement service into Europe, Canada, USA,  Turkey, Malaysia, Australia, Rest of the world.


Visit our website:


You need to be a member of My Edagent to add comments!

Join My Edagent


© 2024   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service