COURSES ON OFFER
1. Foundation Diploma in Applied Psychology
2. Diploma in Business Administration
3. Specialist Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
4. Specialist Diploma in Marketing
5. Specialist Diploma in Banking and Finance
6. Specialist Diploma in Mass Communication
7. Specialist Diploma in Applied Psychology
8. Specialist Diploma in Organisational Psychology
9. Specialist Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
10. Advanced Diploma in Administrative Management
1. Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Major Business
2. Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Major Tourism
3. BA (Hons) in Business Management
1. Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Major Business
2. Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Major Tourism
3. Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Major Banking
Gilbert Goh (Mr) | Mobile: (65) 9875 5093
Office: (65) 6337 7727 | Fax: (65) 6337 7747
The SCHOOL of APPLIED STUDIES | MOE Reg No: 3130
9 Penang Road
Park Mall #09-09
Comment Wall (13 comments)
Greetings from Nibson International Information Centre
It’s my great pleasure to introduce Nibson International Information Centre with you, which is one of the leading abroad study counseling centre of Nepal. Nibson is founded in heart of capital city of Nepal; Kathmandu under Government of Nepal Company act registered in Company registration office and tax office in Kathmandu in order to provide efficient, quality, result oriented and trustworthy counseling facilities to Nepalese students who want to peruse their higher education nationally and internationally.
Nibson aims to provide educational and career counseling to students from undergraduate to PHD level and assist them to access and get admission in various schools, colleges and universities abroad and in home .The concept of global village education is emerging rapidly and Nepalese students are also interested for internationally recognized education through out the world.
I would be delighted to hear from you if your institution would recruit Nibson as a representative or authorized agent to recruit and perform activities related to the recruitment of international students for your university .Also I look forward to receive application forms, Brochures, Catalogues of your Undergraduate and Graduate studies on my address
Correspondence address for express mail
Nibson International Information Centre
Devkota Sadak 524,New Baneshwor ,Kathmandu Nepal
Furthermore I will attached my company profile, Recruitment policies, Annual Budget and possible market consequences in Next mail upon your response. I hope positive response and further correspondence from you.
Chief Executive Officer
Nibson International Information Centre
www.SkypeProf.com offers a teacher selection from around the world in several languages with different rates of pay. This allows us to provide 'one stop' solutions for everyone.
Our unique aspect is that the client has the choice of the teacher based on a relevance search from the needs analysis performed by our consultants.
A National Partner with www.SkypeProf.com controls an entire nation, having freedom to develop the sales in whichever way they feel is best. This means developing the sales structure and networks, hiring a sales team and maintaining relationships with clients. SkypeProf.com provides all the marketing materials (Business cards, Brochures etc) and the online services required (incl the online marketing!) to ensure your success.
Your success as a National Partner with www.SkypeProf.com is rewarded with an incredible 15% commission on every contract. When taking into account that the best aspect of www.SkypeProf.com is that we are not limited to only one geographical location, the National Partner therefore can provide a 'one stop solution' to multi-national firms giving an economy of scale second to none! The National Partner can target a firm with several locations taking 15% on the total value!
National Licenses will go on offer (costs only $949 USD) from February 2010 so register your interest today!
Email me at email@example.com
feb/march-and mid april are examination days-parents are visiting in large quantums to us-all will need to see and feel the detailsHard copies are the major tool to let them go through-
This is thus a fine business dev-or in other words-the mango season-we have to take the crop or mangos will go or will be expensive
Dr dineh k jani
we have waitted a very long...are WE certainly developing our relationships or just ended...?assess the needs for each other to support each other for better business dev.thanks
Greetings from Educan Consultants & Services!!!
We are an educational consultant based in Gujarat, India working for student placement in different countries. Now we are looking forward to expand our work and would like to work with you. So we would be pleased if you send details of your work area and the process you work with.
Waiting for your reply
With warm regards.
Educan Consultants & Services
SF-1, 2nd floor, Shiv complex,
Mota bazar, Vallabh vidyanagar - 388120
Contact No.: +91-9879002500 , 02692-231010
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
website: www.educanconser.comDelete Comment
2.-Internationally recognized qualification and Multicultural Student friendly Environment.
3.- An affordable opportunity for International Students to study in one of Europe’s fastest growing destinations-ROMANIA.
4.- Join Students all Over the World at Multicultural Campuses and practice anywhere in any of the 27 EU Countries and other Countries of the world after qualifying
5.- CANDIDATES ABOVE 18YEARS WITH HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE can apply (THIS IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT!) for:
6. - STUDY-ADROAD-MEDIT, that provides services to international students that would like to attend an abroad school program at Romanian Universities & European as in Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Rep., Ukraine, Letvia, Austria and Holland.
7. - TRANSFER STUDENTS can apply - International Students who have begun to study in their home country or in another country can finish their studies in Romania
8. - POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS can apply (Masters Programs in various disciplines)
9. - MEDICAL, DENTAL & PHARMACY SPECIALIZATIONS also available at Romanian Medical Universities
10. - All UNDERGRADUATE and POSTGRADUATE Courses are offered in ENGLISH LANGUAGE or FRENCH LANGUAGE or ROMANIAN LANGUAGE.
11. - Annual Budget Fee: 5400 - 7900 EURO including: Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Books, Food & Transport.
Applications close on July 31, 2010
- For more information and details, please visit our website:
Contact Representative of “Study-Abroad-Medit”: Mr. Constantin Ster
Tel.: 0040 751 124484
I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas are also invited for their business promotion.
I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.
Kindly contact me at my mail
id at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me over the Cell phone
We are interested to have a working relationship with you. Would you Please send us the details at email@example.com . So that we can talk further and establish a effective and efficient working relationship with you
World Education & Migration Experts
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.wemexperts.com
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
View All Comments
You need to be a member of My Edagent to add comments!
Join My Edagent