Stanford English Academy[SEA]SEA specializes in English training, it is a new leading English institute in India (Navi Mumbai)We provide all sorts of English courses: Example: Study and tour India,…Continue
The mission of WIT is to provide a significant educational experience that gives students the opportunity to gain extensive knowledge and skills needed to innovate and adapt affectively to a lifetime of social and technological revolution.
■We offer a professional, tailored, fun learning experience to all our learners.
■Quality training facilities including fully furnished training rooms, equipped with data projectors, computers with microsoft software, lunch room and amenities.
■Student "break out" room which has free broadband access to all students for easy contact home.
■All resources are included in our low price
■max 22 students per class which means more time for you!
■Service- our trainers/assessors are available after hours to assist you when you need it most.
■Your goal is our goal! We care about your progression. We work with you to achieve this nationally recognised qualification.
Short courses we currently offer at WIT
1.Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
2.Certificate III in Printing and Graphic Arts
3.Diploma of Interactive Media
4.Certificate IV in Business
5.Diploma of Business
6.Certificate III in Age Care
7.Certificate III in ESL
8.Certificate IV in ESL
9.White Card (6 hours course)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply as an agent and discuss any further information. We offer 20% commission to every student refered.
This proposal is in regard to our company’s interest in working with your institution, as a business associate referring students to study overseas. We provide excellent platform to promote your institution to the students who want to pursue their higher studies on behalf of yours prestigious institution (AIFS).
Unicorn Education Foundation mainly deals with students from Nepal, with a vision to maintain Nepal’s leading education consultancy and take innovative steps in this industry to make it easier for the Nepali student to access the same and derive benefit out of it. we are working with Local and International business partners from Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Cyprus, United States of America Canada and others. Beside that the organization has been organizing test preparation classes, special support course and also different trainings which help in student carrier development. Our counseling and preparation classes have been widely acknowledged by the student community which also makes it easy for us to give more than the desired response to our clients. We believe that the coordination between our institutions will ensure greater prospects for Nepalese students to fulfill their dreams of getting better education. So, we want to join our hands of trust as your institution in Nepal to develop a mutually beneficial partnership which is financially rewarding. With your help and support, we can better achieve and maintain our goals together. We are eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank you very much.
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Shruti Singh, with 8 years of experience in International HR & International Tie-ups.
We saw your profile on Myedagent and realized that you may require our services.
My company Midas Consulting (UK) Ltd. ( www.midasconsulting.co.uk ) helps Indian institutes to get right International Affiliations for their students. We also help Indian educational & training institutes to find right UK accreditation.
It would be my pleasure to come over to discuss with you about our UK colleges at our panel.Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more details.
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.