Greetings from Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT College), Malaysia and with this letter we bring you exciting opportunities towards enjoying unprecedented exclusive benefits working together. To further explore the possibility I would like to give a brief description of our college.
Our college is Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT) located near KLIA airport, Malaysia. The college was established in 1997. The organizations main mission is to transform lives and serve the society by educating, creating knowledge and putting knowledge to work on a large scale and with excellent environment and opportunity.
We are an indigenous tertiary level college with primary interest in University of Cambridge ‘A’ level and Diploma programs in Nursing, Business Management, Information Technology, Certficate in Computer Science and also International English Programmes (IEP) duration of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months programmes (preparation for IELTS exams).
We are particularly interested in discussing the possibility of you recruiting quality students from your region to create better opportunity for the students to enhance their career pathways.
We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship, as we can help reap the benefits of the quality education and achieve success in partnerships and business synergy.
Thank you very much
DivaharanBalan ExecMBA (UK) BEng (H) (UK) AMRSC (UK)
Marketing and Development Manager
B.B. SalakTinggi (Airport City)
H/P: + 0124063002
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.