We are looking agent for study in Malaysia.FTMS College Offer Master programs ( UK Universities)Bachelor Programs ( UK Universities)Diploma ProgramsFoundation English if any one interested please…Continue
Tags: :, email@example.com, contact, please, agent
Started this discussion. Last reply by GME Jun 14, 2014.
FTMS College Malaysia Looking agent around the world please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.orgContinue
Started Oct 10, 2013
FTMS College Malaysia offer Foundation ProgramDiploma ProgramsUndergraduate Programs Postgraduate programs For more information Please contact us : email@example.comContinue
Started this discussion. Last reply by AB Oct 1, 2013.
FTMS College Malaysia offer for September 2013 intake.Its a big opportunity for agents to recruit students for September intake 2013No registration fee 20% Discount on all undergraduate programs20%…Continue
Tags: Intake, 2013, September, for, Discount
Started this discussion. Last reply by Ramu Ch Jul 5, 2013.
Comment Wall (10 comments)
We are the Leading Hospitality education institute based in Ahmedabad India
We do offer courses like Certificate diploma degree and post graduate
our courses are affiliated with many international institute like bhms swiss raffles singapore ayr scotland
we do offer our agents US $ 1000 for each student
if you are interested kindly send us your company profile on
Dear sir / madam
Golden Link for International Events, located in Amman- Jordan, in co-operation with Global Educational Services, Hebron- Palestine, West Bank, is pleased to invite you to exhibit at the 1st Palestinian Education & Training Exhibition, PETE 2010, which will be held from July 27th 28th in the city of Hebron & in the city of Nablus July 30th -31st 2010.
PETE 2010, is supported and in co-operation with the Ministry of Higher Education, the Directorate of Education, bodies of governmental institutions, non-governmental organizations, Palestine, and embassies in Palestine. 1st Palestinian’s largest international education and trading fair to date!
Over 45,000 Palestinian students are going overseas each year to pursue their studies and 45 millions USD were spent by Palestinian students to study abroad.
Extensive marketing campaign covers the largest Palestinian cities and largest student recruitment for those who wish to continue their studies abroad, from southern to northern Palestine.
PETE 2010 has been timed in order to cater to the academic needs of students at all levels. According to MoEHE, high school results will be released in the month of July, with approximately 91,712 Palestinian students who sit awaiting their results and looking for opportunities to study abroad.
The exhibition and recruitment drive is scheduled to be held 1 week after the release of Secondary School Examination Results in Palestine. The exhibition space is at USD 1,750.00 for a table set-up package per venue (inclusive of basic facilities).
For more information about the event please visit: www.pete.ps and www.goldenlinkevents.com
Please don’t be hesitated to contact us.
Mr. Luay NaserAldden
hp + 962 79 7378 159
t: +962 6 553 4832
f: +962 6 553 2867
Office No. 506, Sa'ed Center 4,
Al-Madeena Munawara Street.
P.O. Box 4677 Amman 11953,JORDAN
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
"Dear Sir/Mam, We do recruit student to USA and would like to know more about your school.
My personal email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please help us with some detailed information regarding…"
Dear FTMS College Malaysia,
We are a cultural exchange company - Eastwest Cultural Exchange Ltd (http://www.eastwestce.com/English/). We deal with the business of Study Abroad, Summer/Winter Camps and Work and Travel. Our head office is located in the UK with branches in China (Shanghai, Beijing, Fujian), Hong Kong, and the USA.
Our Study Abroad Programmes (1-4 weeks in duration) are held every year in both the U.K. and U.S. Students receive an excellent standard of tuition in our prestigious schools, which include Cambridge, Oxford, California State University and Harvard University.
Our basic rate of commission is between 10% and 15%, depending on the length of stay per student. However, we also allow agents to use their own discretion and mark up our direct price according to their market – so it is possible for agents to make 20%-25% commission or more per student.
If you’re interested in finding out further information about our programmes and becoming an agent for us, please feel free to contact me via email or telephone.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
We will like to know more about your college.
I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on (email@example.com) for the full details.
Have a nice day.
You need to be a member of My Edagent to add comments!
Join My Edagent