danesk national med. university's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"plz mail me all the documents at dnmuac@gmail.com "

danesk national med. university replied Dec 14, 2012 to study in georgia, work in dubai

10 May 29, 2013
Reply by Global Immigration Consultants

"send me ur tel number at- dnmuac@gmailcom"

danesk national med. university replied Nov 5, 2012 to STUDY IN KOSOVO,GET VISA IN 7 DAYS,ONLY PASSPORT SCAN AND CERT.NEEDED.

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Overseas Educations

"reply will be send to you shortly."

danesk national med. university replied Apr 2, 2012 to OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF DANESK NATIONAL MED. UNIVERSITY www.dnmu.com.ua

6 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by danesk national med. university

"indian agents are welcome to work with us.thanks."

danesk national med. university replied Mar 17, 2012 to OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF DANESK NATIONAL MED. UNIVERSITY www.dnmu.com.ua

6 Apr 2, 2012

"come and study in one of the best medical university of europe.mail us at dnmuac@gma…"

danesk national med. university replied Mar 16, 2012 to OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF DANESK NATIONAL MED. UNIVERSITY www.dnmu.com.ua

6 Apr 2, 2012

"dnmu is the best medical university,mail us at dnmuac@gmnail.com we are the direct o…"

danesk national med. university replied Mar 16, 2012 to OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF DANESK NATIONAL MED. UNIVERSITY www.dnmu.com.ua

6 Apr 2, 2012

"u can mail us on dnmuac@gmail.com please visit official website of the university ww…"

danesk national med. university replied Mar 15, 2012 to study medicine in the best university of EUROPE

1 Mar 15, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service