Nayeem Hossain Turag's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi dear,  Greetings.  We are interested to recruit students for poland. Can you plea…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Aug 15, 2016 to !! Poland Student visa, admission in government and private universities in Poland !! ( for more information kindly contact 8506826390)

2 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Nayeem Hossain Turag

"Hi dear,  Greetings.  We are a leading education agent of Bangladesh since 2009. We…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Jun 22, 2016 to RUSSIA STUDY VISA, RUSSIA TOURIST VISA, RUSSIA BUSINESS VISA

1 Jun 22, 2016

"Hi dear,  Greetings. I am interested in your proposal can you please send the detail…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Jun 20, 2016 to Up to $4,800 Commission!! Recruit Students to study in New Zealand !! New Zealand Offers Residency after Higher Study for Bangladeshi Students. Looking for Bangladeshi Expert Agent !!

3 Jun 20, 2016

"Hi dear  Gretings .  I am interested to work with you for ST Lucia. Can you please m…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Feb 12, 2015 to GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN SAINT LUCIA-NORTH AMERICA

3 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Proven Solutions

"Hi dear, Greetings from Spotter Consultant Bangladesh.  We are interested in your of…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Dec 9, 2014 to Study and Work in USA, & South Africa Without IELTS

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Muhammad Haseeb Ullah Raja

"welcome to lalaland dear, you should n t be frustrated rather than humiliated.   Sev…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Aug 28, 2014 to AUSTRALIA WORK PERMIT

12 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by krishna reddy

"Hi dear, Greetings. We are interested in your current recruitment option. As a resul…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Aug 27, 2014 to Qatar workpermit

17 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by nahid hassan

"Dear  Greetings.  We are interested in your offer as result i would like to request…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Mar 31, 2014 to EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BOTH MALE AND FEMALE APPLICANTS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH OR FRENCH LANGUAGE COMMAND.

7 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by mohammed mustofa

"Hi dear,  Greetings from Spotter Consultant Bangladesh. I am interested in your prop…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Mar 31, 2014 to STUDY IN ESTONIA FOR FREE (Schengen Country)

35 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by mohammed mustofa

"Can you please mail me the details of Hungary through nayeemturag@yahoo.com regards…"

Nayeem Hossain Turag replied Dec 5, 2013 to STUDY IN SRI LANKA AND HUNGERY MADE EASY

7 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Peter Amule

RSS

© 2022   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service