School of Training & Research's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Interested in Nepal? Shoot me your conditions at info@star.com.np if you are positiv…"

School of Training & Research replied Jul 8, 2013 to Wanted Associates For Australian Education

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by School of Training & Research

"Hi studyinportugal, Please shoot me the details at info@star.com.np PS: Your websi…"

School of Training & Research replied May 17, 2013 to Study in Portugal :

73 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by abdur rauf

"S/M, Do you have any mechanism or agreements with educational institutions that allo…"

School of Training & Research replied Dec 10, 2012 to AGENTS WANTED FOR STUDY IN ST.PETERSBURG FROM ASIA

3 Dec 10, 2012

"Hats Off! "

School of Training & Research replied Jan 9, 2012 to all educational consultants are just dreaming, not working

6 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Laura Brighton

"Sir/Madam, Do send the details at info@star.com.np as it seems a promising venture t…"

School of Training & Research replied Jan 5, 2012 to 3 Months Study in Singapore & Get 3 Years of Work Visa in Newzealand !!!

16 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by raj@ethics

"How is this Schengen?"

School of Training & Research replied Jan 5, 2012 to Schengen Study Visa!

18 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Visa Hub

"Sir/ Madam, School of Training and Research is located in the far – western region o…"

School of Training & Research replied Jan 4, 2012 to 40 U.S universities with commission of at least $1000

96 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Torch international

"Sir/ Madam, School of Training and Research is located in the far – western region o…"

School of Training & Research replied Jan 4, 2012 to Convert every student into COMMISSION

12 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by NAYAN PATEL

School of Training & Research replied Jan 4, 2012 to Get 4 year visa of Cyprus

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by ADEBOYE SUNDAY OLADIMEJI

"Sir, School of Training and Research is located in the far – western region of Nepal…"

School of Training & Research replied Jan 4, 2012 to Need Education Agents/Consultants all over INDIA

2 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service