Emmanuel Adediwura's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay Regards"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jun 27, 2017 to Tie Up to Eight Credible Canadian Colleges and University at a Goal

5 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Dushyant Saini

"Thank you for your mail. Please send your interest to our email address. Best Regar…"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jun 13, 2017 to Tie Up to Eight Credible Canadian Colleges and University at a Goal

5 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Dushyant Saini

"Hello, I sent you a skype request but you havent accepted. We are interested in beco…"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Sep 19, 2013 to Attractive Commission-Associates/Agents Required - Australian & New Zealand Universities/Colleges

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Global Immigration Consultants

"Please send detail and your contact detail to: crownhubconsulting@gmail.com, Skype:…"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Sep 18, 2013 to SEND STUDENTS TO GERMANY FREE EDUCATION, WORK, STUDY, SETTLEMENT ---- AGENTS REQUIRED

71 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Neeta

"send mail: crownhubconsulting@gmail.com. We will need DVD of matches played. "

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Aug 28, 2013 to NEED VISA FOR CAMEROONIAN FOOTBALLERS

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Christain Aderemi soji

"Send full detail to crownhubconsulting@gmail.com. You could also add me on Skype: em…"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jul 28, 2013 to We are looking for partners for Canadian nanny training in your country, guaranteed jobs in Canada/in other Western Countries.!

73 May 19, 2015
Reply by nishoshay saigal

"can you send information to: crownhubconsulting@gmail.com"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jul 20, 2013 to GERMANY AND SWEDEN VISIT VISA

164 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by mohammed mustofa

"Dear Ahmed, can you send detail to crownhubconsulting@gmail.com "

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jul 18, 2013 to Study in Canada in Public Universities- No IELTS Required

7 Jul 22, 2013

"Hello, I like to know if you would be interested in Nigerian market as well. We woul…"

Emmanuel Adediwura replied Jul 7, 2013 to Wanted Associates For Australian Education

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by School of Training & Research

RSS

© 2022   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service