Constantin STER's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Miss. Olga Zhuk, Greetings from "STUDY ABROAD MEDIT" as SC CRISA-IMPEX LLC , B…"

Constantin STER replied Jun 4, 2010 to EUROPEAN ACADEMY IN PRAGUE - INVITE STUDENTS TO STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC

34 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Vijay Gyawali

"Dear Miss. Olga Zhuk, Greetings from "STUDY ABROAD MEDIT" as SC CRISA-IMPEX LLC , B…"

Constantin STER replied Jun 4, 2010 to EUROPEAN ACADEMY IN PRAGUE - INVITE STUDENTS TO STUDY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC

34 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Vijay Gyawali

"1.-WELCOME with “STUDY ABROAD MEDIT” to Get an European Union (EU) Certified Univers…"

Constantin STER replied Apr 21, 2010 to Seeking agents to recruit for the University of Bolton campus in RAK, UAE

19 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Christopher Ezenwadi

"VERY GOOD..... "

Constantin STER replied Apr 20, 2010 to REPUTED EUROPEAN COLLEGE LOOKING FOR AGENTS IN INDIA AND BANGLADESH

93 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Adroit Cons

"1.-WELCOME with “STUDY ABROAD MEDIT” to Get an European Union (EU) Certified Univers…"

Constantin STER replied Apr 20, 2010 to REPUTED EUROPEAN COLLEGE LOOKING FOR AGENTS IN INDIA AND BANGLADESH

93 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Adroit Cons

"Dear Friend Ms. Monica Jalam, How are you in these days....? I hope very well...!…"

Constantin STER replied Apr 14, 2010 to REPUTED EUROPEAN COLLEGE LOOKING FOR AGENTS IN INDIA AND BANGLADESH

93 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Adroit Cons

"Dear Friend Ms. Monica Jalam, How are you in these days....? I hope very well...!…"

Constantin STER replied Apr 14, 2010 to REPUTED EUROPEAN COLLEGE LOOKING FOR AGENTS IN INDIA AND BANGLADESH

93 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Adroit Cons

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service