All Discussions Tagged 'recruitment' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

experienced student recruitment person available to start an india office at mumbai

i have over 2 decades of experience in working with foreign universities around the globe for student recruitment in a variety of programs.…

Started by nishoshay saigal

0 Dec 18, 2014

Husson University, USA is offering up to 70% Scholarship with Agent Commission $1000

Husson University is one of the oldest university of United States of America. It is also one of the top ranked Universities in USA. The Un…

Started by Global Immigration Consultants

4 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Agent Sourabh

if u wish to set up your india office in mumbai and take large numbers from india read on

i have 25 years of student recruitment expertise for universities around the globe. im a BTech MBA and have also set up many projects in in…

Started by nishoshay saigal

0 Dec 19, 2013

I am looking to recruit students from Central Asia and the Middle East for a UK top ranked university

If you are an education agent from one of the following countries then please get in touch: Bahrain Iran Iraq Israel Jordan Kuwait Lebanon…

Started by Edward Barnes

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Ram krishna Prajati

2+2 COLLEGE PROGRAM

Hello, Are you students (18+) interested in a 2yr college with guaranteed placement with a follow on into a 4 yr school to finish their Bac…

Started by Thomas Gussie

0 Apr 3, 2013

Looking for Nigerians Students Recruitment Agent

Greetings from Malaysia!   We are an established international students recruitment and education consultancy firm based in Malaysia and cu…

Started by BQ Education Group, Malaysia

1 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by HTIR India

Looking for Country Representatives in India and Bangladesh

Dear Recruitment Partners,   Greetings from Malaysia !   Please be inform that we are now actively looking for a Country representative in…

Started by Edu Guide Malaysia

1 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by S.M.Arifur Rahman

Agents wanted in Vietnam, China, South Korea, Japan,

We are looking for recruitment agents and education agents in Vietnam, China, South Korea, Japan and Thailand to carry out two duties for o…

Started by Brian Tuohy

0 May 1, 2012

Tie Ups

We are institute in India Mumbai Maharashtra, another quality educational institution from the management of Nagar Yuwak Shikshan Sanstha,…

Started by New Horizon Institute Of Managem

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Sanjay Kuumar

STUDY IN MALAYSIA`S BEST UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES AFFILIATED TO AUSTRALIA, CANADA,USA & UK

MALAYSIA GOT IT ALL... Affordable Tuition Fee. Low Cost of Living. Degree Transfer programs. Friendly people. Great Study Environment. Ever…

Started by Excel Globally Consultancy LLC

0 Feb 25, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service