AGENTS REQUIRED WORLDWIDE, EXCELLENT COMMISSION AND LONG TERM VENTURE

We are a registered student recruitment consultant providing students to colleges and universities from local market and based in the UK.

Currently we are in the process of expanding the business and are seeking
new ventures and partnerships around the world.

So if you think that this is something that will interest you, please get in touch as there is more to discuss.

www.razonaeducation.co.uk

Info@razonaeducation.co.uk

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hiiiiiiii dear sir

i am honey singh from india
so we have many students i am trusted agent ,could you send me whole information on my email id

honeysinghuk7@gmail.com

could you visit on my website
www.kkimmigration.com
We are Education Agents covering the region of West Africa and located in Nigeria. I am not sure if you have a representative in Nigeria but I would like to offer you more students. I am using this medium to inform you that over 100,000 students leave the shores of Nigeria every year to other countries for their academic programs and we can channel a lot of such students to your institution. My name is Adewale Adesoye (MD CEO of Goldenchips Business Alliance) and I would really love to be a representative of your institution here in Nigeria. Accepting us as your agent will enable us channel a whole lot of students to your school if given a chance; we can even get you double the number of international students you have at the moment.
We intend to be that representative that will convince all our intending students by showing them pictures or your institution, give them the full information about your School, and let them understand the advantages of attending your school. We have a very large network with meticulous and result oriented marketing staff, good communication and interpersonal skills that would pass the message across the way you would like it. Hoping to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Adewale Adesoye
Goldenchips Business Alliance
15, Yaounde Street, Zone 6,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348033945001
+2347027853436
+2347040036719
investinnigeria@gmail.com
Goldenchips also provides Marketing, premium quality virtual and direct offices for individuals\entrepreneurs and companies looking to take advantage of Nigeria’s economy, the fastest growing in Africa.
Hi,

We are an organisation based in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We provide proffessional services and consultancy. If your interested to commence operations in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and establish a branch office to recruit Sri Lankan students, we can help you.

Please e-mail to the following address for surther details.

Warm Regards,
Praminda

educateint@gmail.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. established in the year 1997 is one of the most prominent firms coordinating international education in Peshawar, Islamabad, Abbottabad & Karachi, Pakistan. We are established with the prime and pious objective to help students in their pursuance of higher education abroad in many countries like Australia, UK, Cyprus, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia and many others.

Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. is register with British Council Pakistan & Company House United Kingdom. (Reg. No. 05940302).
Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd. Running Educational institute in Pakistan the name of Zahaq Institute of Management Sciences (ZIMS) and registered with Deferent awarding body in UK & Other countries for example. ATHE, TOEFL, University of London System.

Our primary goal is to ensure that the students who are planning to go to study abroad are provided with the upto date information and professional advice on various requirements and procedures in a systematic manner.

We got information about your reputable institution from the internet. We are strongly motivated to seek areas of common interest and establish contacts between the two of us. Currently we have many students seeking to go broad to study different courses related to Business Administration & Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Information Technology, Accounting, CAT and ACCA, Marketing, MBA etc. It would be really an opportunity and honour for students of our country to study and learn in your College/University and contribute back to home country for its development. Therefore we would like to express our interest of being your official representative for my country and work closely in order to promote and get students for your institute. We would greatly appreciate if you provide this golden opportunity for us and our students.

Apart from this, if possible and if you agree to allow me to work on behalf of your institution please send us full information about your academic courses, its fee structure and intakes along with the promotional material like CDs, prospectuses, brochures, booklets which would help us to guide the students.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Kind regards,
Fawad Ullah
International Office Coordinator

Zahaq Associates (Pvt.) Ltd.
Education Consultants
Head Office
20-A Old Jamrud Road
University Town Peshawar.
Tel#: 091-5850580
Mobile#: 0301-8599100
Fax#: 091-5842291
Email#: fawad@zahaq.com.pk
Web#: www.zahaq.com.pk

(Islamabad) (Abbottabad) (Karachi)
Flat No.1, Block No.8
Rana Market F-7/2 Islamabad
Tel#:051-2609356
Mobile#:0302-8599100 Opposite Standard Charted Bank,
Aljandad Street
Abbottabad
Tel#: 0992-343032
Mobile#: 0332-2530787 B-16, 2nd Floor, Heyder Plaza Rashid Minhas Road,
Near Gulshan Chowrangi, Karachi.
Tel#: 0213-4984636
Mobile#: 0333-3989890
Email: info@zahaq.com.pk | URL: http://www.zahaq.com.-pk

DID YOU KNOW?
 British Council Registered Representative
 Our Directors has passed the ‘ Education UK Certificates for Agents ‘ Exam by Education UK / British Council
 Zahaq Associates Limitd is registered in England and Wales Under Registration Number (0594030)
Please let us know the terms on which your agents would operate.
Thank you .
Laraine
Hello Sir/Mam

I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.

I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.

Kindly contact me at my mail sandysharma2006@gmail.com

Contact No.+91-9592975008
Greetings from Bye Quip Sdn Bhd Malaysia!

We are an established international student recruitment company which is based in Malaysia and predominantly, we focus on the following business:

1. Recruitment of international students to Malaysia Colleges and Universities.

2. Recruitment of Malaysian students to India for medical degrees.

3. Conducting corporate training programmes locally in Malaysia and abroad in the areas of sales and marketing, personal development, negotiations, project management, time management, etc.

We would like to have a possibilities of working with your company in terms of our business as noted above.

We notice that there are some synergies between our two companies.

Please kindly email us information to : bq.malaysia@gmail.com

Regards.
Hello

Send us details and terms and conditions.

regards

Ihsan

Insight Training and Advisory
wlsmtpk@gmail.com
ihsan533@gmail.com
Hello,
EdVantage International Consulting Limited is an overseas education consultancy services based out of Auckland , New Zealand with associate offices in India, representation in Bangladesh and China.We are in the process of establishing representatives in various countries. We source students from around the world to reputed educational institutions worldwide .

We would like to tie up with you to open up futher options in the UK for our students while you may have studnest eager to venture to NZ, USA or any other country. We could work towards a long term and mutual benfit. Kindly provide us the details of how you wish to proceed.

We look forward to working with you.

Thanking you and regards

James Ellis
EdVantage International.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service