Welcome Professionals!

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Canadian College for Higher Studies as your solution for international training.  Located in Toronto, Ontario (Canada), one of North America’s ethnically diverse cities, we provide an exceptional
learning experience to international students.

Students from all over the world can choose from our wide range of programs which can be tailor made for anyone! Our International Students come
from: Sri Lanka, Africa, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Chennai, China, Colombia,
London, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Jamaica,
Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad,
and the
United States.

We would like to take this opportunity to work with your organization to help students achieve their educational goals. As a Government
registered Private Career College, you can be assured that your students
will not only receive the best training but also the opportunity to study in a
great
Nation!

If you would like further information, please contact us at: learn@thecanadiancollege.ca  or 416-850-1456 for more details.

Thank you
for your time and consideration.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an approved student recruitment agency from the Government of Nepal. We would like to have more information. Please email us at info@usa-edu.us

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking you.
Hi dear,
Greetings from adaptive foundation.
We are a well reputed student recruitment agent in Bangladesh. We are quite interested in your offer. Can you please forward us your details offer through " nayeemturag@yahoo.com " .
Regards
Nayeem turag
Executive director
Adaptive foundation
www.adaptivefoundation.com
Please check your eamil and we have sent our business proposal to you. Moreover, if interested you can reply us to: pbaral2000@gmail.com
Keshab Bastola
Director
Mount Everest Institute
Chipledhunga-4, Pokhara
Nepal
Dear Officer,
Greetings!!!!

We feel immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading overseas education services provider headquartered in New Delhi, India .

Oasis Resource Management has been sending students overseas for the last many years to various countries like UK, AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE,USA,NEWZEALANDand CANADA . Our global services are specifically tailored to assist for wide range of visa types and other related categories like accommodation, foreign exchange, bank loans etc.

At present we are looking forward for expansion of our business association with your university/college in terms of exchange of students per academic session each year. Thus, helping the deserving students to get admissions in the desired university/college.

Outsourcing your student recruitment to us will be the most cost-effective way of establishing your institution in specific markets on a long-term basis. Our knowledge will help you penetrate the market, find new student sources and help you increase your student intake from these areas quickly and effectively. We can also help the university/college with their marketing and other related promotional activities in India, being their authorized representatives to do the same.

As strategic exposure through periodic advertisements in India’s best selling newspapers; regular participations in school and college seminars has given us immense popularity amongst students .

So you are therefore called upon to send us the details & prospectus of courses being conducted by you along with the requirement of becoming an official representative of your esteemed institution .

Thanking you & assuring you the best co-operation always.

We look forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Mr.Partha Dubey
Relationship Manager-Study Abroad
Oasis Resource Management
203-205 Nirmal Tower, Level II,
Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place,
New Delhi - 110001, INDIA
Mob-No-09350133483
Tel: +91-11-43838383 (Board No.)
E-mail: parth@ormindia.com
Dear Sir/Ma'am
International Admission Dept

Very Dood Day.

Warm Greetings from C.E.O.

We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves; as best educational company. Eways consultant (Reg) was established with the aim of providing quality education to the student community and to give accurate information about foreign universities and colleges.Eways Consultant (Reg) believes on Fair Deal with every one to provide quality of services to our clients and also provide complete information regarding their demands.

CHOUDHARY INTERNATIONAL, (Reg) is sister company of E-ways and working and providing services on legal and immigration matter's around the world. Choudhary International main focus on International students welfare and also providing Immigration services to our value able clients.

We are also offer our service's as COUNTRY OFFICE in PAKISTAN for your College. Plz visit our company web site for more information. www.ewaysconsultants.com

So that, We are looking for a positive response from your side for working with your esteem college as an International Agency.

I am willing to have my premises inspected and my staff interviewed by the company of assessing my company's suitability to become an agent of your esteem organization.

Eagerly waiting for your response.
GOD bless you,
Regards

--
Tauseef Dogar
C.E.O
E-WAYS CONSULTANTS

Head Office:
Address: 7/B Fatima Centre, 15/A-Queens Road,
(near Ganga Ram Hospital), Lahore , Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3501 5171
Mobile: +92 (0)321 401 2220
Email: tauseef.dogar@ewayspk.com
tauseef@ewaysconsultants.com
info@ewaysconsultants.com
Dear Sir / Madam,

We are Education consultants from Hyderabad India. we would appreciate if your good offices enlighten us with the relevant details like courses offered, duration of the course, Tuition fee for the course, Eligibility pattern for the International students, and lastly Number of Intakes per year along with the month and date for the intake.

We further request you to kindly send us your terms and conditions to be an associate agent for south India.

Looking forward to hear from your good offices the soonest.

Warm regards

Mehdi

CRESENT CONSULTANTS
E-mail: syedmehdi.creasentconsultant@gmail.com
Hello Sir/Mam

I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.

I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.

Kindly contact me at my mail sandysharma2006@gmail.com

Contact No.+91-9592975008
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from PURVIEW EDUCATION

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce PURVIEW EDUCATION and myself to your organisation. I, Adhip Pradhan is the Founder/Managing Director of PURVIEW EDUCATION. I am writing to you to draw your attention to PURVIEW EDUCATION with hopes of establishing a strong relationship with the CANADIAN COLLEGE FOR HIGHER STUDIES.

PURVIEW EDUCATION is a relatively new educational consultancy, and we are in the first phase of establishing our company roots by developing contacts with various colleges and universities. Though it is new, the personnel associated with this consultancy are experienced professionals and are equally competent and qualified. Further, I myself have accumulated enough experience working as a student advisor in various consultancies, and I have also looked through the lens of a student with dreams of pursuing a foreign education to understand the pitfalls and weaknesses of what has come to be a thriving industry.

I would love to represent your prestigious college through my consultancy and have aspiring students get the quality of education they deserve at the CANADIAN COLLEGE FOR HIGHER STUDIES. Alliance with your college will not only boost our organization, but will also help burgeon a symbiotic relationship between the college and this consultancy. With this thought in mind, I look forward to hearing from you.

Adhip Pradhan
Managing Director
PURVIEW EDUCATION Pvt. Ltd.
New Baneshwor
Kathmandu, Nepal
Mob: +977-9841225372
Tel.: +977-1-4466770
Fax: +977-1-4465705
Email: info@purview.edu.np
URL: http://www.purview.edu.np
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!