Australia Crew E- Visa within 1 week ---------All Payment After visa only, No need any advance

Dear Education Consultants / Agents 

Views: 11567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gime me all processing
Aafter visa hv cen flight .cdc book processing n payment condition
Worldtour27@gmail.com
Reply as soon as possible

We are interested in your programs you offer on Australia. Please send us details via email at: ahtinted@bol-online.com or intered.dhaka@gmail.com

Regards,

Ali Hassan Tareque

Director, Inter-Ed, Bangladesh

hi, please tell us the total costs and also send sample e-visa

Mownika

pranav consultants,hyderabad

Hw much total payment cdc book n lg latter

Hi there,

We are reputed study and immigration consulting firm registered in UK and Bangladesh. We hope we would be able to provide good number of potential clients. Please send us details on : arif.campusabroad@gmail.com

Thank you.

We are interested of your institute. big market of our country.we are waiting your reply.

consultant.isas@gmail.com

Dear Concern,

I am very much interested about your offer.Can you send me more details procedure please so that we can join you as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
M S Ahsan
Email: int.moverz@gmail.com  
Dhaka,Bangladesh.

The biggest Scam of the century.Guys nobody can enter Australia with an MCV crew visa. Don't waste our precious time on this

Dear Associate,

How are you..?Regarding your offer,

Please inform me about A-Z processing details, payment, period and procedures!

Best regards

Engr. Fakir
Fakir Visa Solutions and Foreign Education Services
Dhaka, Bangladesh- Manila, Philippines

bangladeshmarshal@yahoo.com

Dear Associate,

Greetings! How are you? We are Philippines and Bangladesh based Education, Visa Services, Tourism and Travel Agency since 2002. Our students and clients been to many countries around the globe and we have been serving our clients with reputations, honesty and dignity. We care about our clients and assist them to choose which is best and suits to them.

we are very much interested to know more details about your offers in MYEDAGENT recently !Please send us details including A-Z processing, payment methods, requirements and total time need to process for further discussions regarding business via:

Best regards,

Engr. Mohammed Jamal Uddin Fakir, Ph.D.

Chairman

Fakir Visa Solutions and Foreign Education Services Pvt. Limited

Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh

PPMFM International Student Counseling and Immigration Services,

Manila, Philippines

E-mail: fakirvisasolutions@gmail.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service