Central London - Award Winning Business College now offering MBA courses! Great Commissions!!!

STUDY IN LONDON

We are looking for good quality Agents who can recruit students for our College based in central London.

We offer:

• A range of Business and Tourism Management courses from 2 year Diplomas, Degree and an MBA
  • Proven Academic results and successful track record
  • Very competitive fee structure
  • Generous commission payments for each student
  • Sales and marketing support 

We would like to open discussions and evaluate the opportunity of our two organisations working together and how we can help your business make more money. We have a programme that supports the sales and marketing efforts of Agents in their local region/country.

Our new MBA qualification is priced @ only £5995 and intake is September 26th 2011. Commission is £1000 per student.

Please contact us if you would like to receive more information on our College and courses.

Our sister company, AmblerCollins Immigration www.amblercollins.com  can also provide assistance and advise on any of the new visa regulations. Please feel free to ask.

Views: 121

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dear sir,

plz send me detail at

abrar.hussain.kiani@gmail.com

Regards

SOLID SOLUTION CONSULTANT

PAKISTAN

Dear Mr. Hussain,

Thank you very much for your response.

I can confirm that I have sent through relevant information to your e-mail address. Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

We very much look forward to working with you.

Kindest regards,

Adrian

Fulham & Chelsea College Registrar

Hello,

We are Vibrant International, India.

We are interested in your proposal.

Could you please inform us of the terms and conditions at hina@vibrantinternational.in

Regards,

Hina 

Hi Dear Adrian,

Pls send me the details on info@stepupeducation.net.

we will interested to work with you .

Many Thanks

Kapil

Please send us the Complete details at abhishek@htir.co.in

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service