International agents needed to recruit students to 2 year degree programs in the US

We are looking for international student recruitment agents to contract with to recruit students for our client Pittsburgh Technical Institute. PTI is western Pennsylvania's leading career college, offering fully accredited Associate Degree programs, Certificate courses and certification preparation classes. Its programs range from Building Technology to Business Administration; Criminal Justice to Information Technology to Graphic Design; Medical Assisting, Nursing and Massage Therapy.

All Associate Degree and Certificate programs offered at PTI are developed under the guidance of industry advisory boards and designed to meet the current needs of employers by following industry trends and technologies. All academic programs are in high-demand career fields and students have the opportunity to graduate and pursue a career in two years or less.

We are managing agent contact on their behalf and can offer good commission rates and contracts to begin recruiting students immediately. Contact me at andy@11tengroup.com for more details.

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send us more information at: caspinconsultancy@gmail.com

Hi,

I am from Bangladesh, please send me details at msq2007@gmail.com...

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service