July 2010 intake open for UKBA Tier 4 Listed college in London Agents and direct students can apply now

We are currently recuriting students and agents who are intrested in the following courses:

Hospitality Management(Levels 4,5,6 & 7),

ABE business diploma (Levels 4,5 & 6),

BCS computing pgd (Level 6) and

SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) HND computer Networking (MCSE & CCNA Level 4 & 5)

We are based in wembley , please visit our website  http://www.360gsp.com

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you send details to universalteachingcentre@gmail.com, asap!
Hi,

Greetings from Reva consultants,Ahmedabad,India.

I am intretsed to rpovide intrenational students for next coming intake.Kindly please send me details on my email-revaconsultant@gmail.com

Thanking you

Regards
Atul Patel
Reva consultants
Ahmedabad-380061
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in assisting our students in applying to your college for aforementioned courses. Please send the details at info@usa-edu.us

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanking you.
could you please send us the details at academy.ga@gmail.com

Regards,
Gaurav Singla
G.A.Academy[Regd.]
Web: www.gaacademy.in
Email: academy.ga@gmail.com
Contact Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM(IST)
Hi , we are based in Birmingham and have got lot of students to be placed in colleges , please email the details and your contact number if possible
regards
Learnax.
We are Education Agents covering the region of West Africa and located in Nigeria. I am not sure if you have a representative in Nigeria but I would like to offer you more students. I am using this medium to inform you that over 100,000 students leave the shores of Nigeria every year to other countries for their academic programs and we can channel a lot of such students to your institution. My name is Adewale Adesoye (MD CEO of Goldenchips Business Alliance) and I would really love to be a representative of your institution here in Nigeria. Accepting us as your agent will enable us channel a whole lot of students to your school if given a chance; we can even get you double the number of international students you have at the moment.
We intend to be that representative that will convince all our intending students by showing them pictures or your institution, give them the full information about your School, and let them understand the advantages of attending your school. We have a very large network with meticulous and result oriented marketing staff, good communication and interpersonal skills that would pass the message across the way you would like it. Hoping to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Adewale Adesoye
Goldenchips Business Alliance
15, Yaounde Street, Zone 6,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348033945001
+2347027853436
+2347040036719
investinnigeria@gmail.com
Goldenchips also provides Marketing, premium quality virtual and direct offices for individuals\entrepreneurs and companies looking to take advantage of Nigeria’s economy, the fastest growing in Africa.
Hi,

Greetings from kk immigration ,India.

I am intretsed to rpovide intrenational students for next coming intake.Kindly please send me details on my email-honeysinghuk7@gmail.com

Thanking you
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from The Dream Education World

We are interested for the representation of your college in Gujarat,India. Send me the details on my mail id.

Company Profile

The Dream Group is a result-oriented company, with a distinct approach in tailoring education and career paths to suit individual profiles. The Dream Group was formed in 2003, by young and energetic entrepreneurs Mr. Hiren Patel and Mr. Pranav Shah. The company has quickly become a reputed organization with dedicated and result-oriented staff that place great focus on students education needs.
The Dream Group is the one stop solution for all the international needs. The foundation of our activities lies in assisting applicants to make the right choice may it be education immigration or travel. We offer universities and colleges to accommodate the needs of all our students, and immigration services for all our clientele wishing to immigrate abroad. We are very proud of our accomplishments thus far. We have dedicated ourselves to providing excellent service to students wishing to pursue or continue their higher studies in Canada, USA, Germany, UK, New Zealand, Australia,Poland to name a few as well as immigration services for skilled workers, businessmen and investors who wish to immigrate abroad for permanent residence in countries like Canada and Denmark.
Beginning:
The directors of The Dream Group are the founders of Dream Management: The Company was incorporated in April 2003, with the fundamental principle to provide good and quality service to its customers related to all kind of financial prospects. Dream Management has never looked back since then and now has become one of the leading financial services provider and consultant. The success of Dream Management paved its way to The Dream Education World providing admissions to the students across the nation and now entering the overseas education along with permanent resident options. With a view to the present scenario and the requirements of the students we have incorporated The Dream Studies; which will cater to needs of the students who need to appear for their English exams thus reducing their exertion and providing solutions under one roof.

Thanks & Regards,

Hiren Patel

Email: hiren@dreameduworld.com
Email: info@dreameduworld.com
Mobile : +91 - 9898 588 838
Phone : +91 - 79 - 400 448 88

The Dream Education World
402,Om Complex,Nr City Center,
Swastik Cross Rd,C.G.Road,
Navarngpura, Ahmedabad - 380009 (India)
Phone : +91-79-40044888
Fax : +91-79-40044889
Web : www.dreameduworld.com

EDUCATE YOUR DREAMS
Hi,

With reference to your post, please be kind enough to send me the required details pertaining to the agent/representative process to "shahid@educationfirst.lk".

Please note that my company currently represents the following UK institutions as their official representative in Sri Lanka:

1) Thames Valley University
2) University of Wolverhampton
3) University of Buckingham
4) Bradford College, UK

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards
Shahid Mohamed
Director - Business Development
Tel:(0094)722316060
E-Mail - shahid@educationfirst.lk, info@educationfirst.lk
i am interested in working with you, i have a student who wants to go for Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management, please let me know the way to move forward. my e mail address is rizwana@emergingvisions.co.uk
Dear,

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are a foreign education advisory company of Pakistan; with a team of professionals highly experienced and has strong social/professional network in Karachi, Multan and Peshawar. We have a number of prospective international students who hire our services which is provided to them in a professional manner while adhering to business ethics. We are already agent of Lenia College and CDA college Cyprus, LSBF, London, UK, Victoria and CQU universities, Australia etc.

We want to be your agent/representative in order to promote your courses for mutual benefits.

Regards,
Zohaib Yousufi
CareerWisers
Proprietor & Advisor
Cell: +92346-3002500
Phone: +92213-4289442
info@careerwisers.com
Dear Sir,
We are interested to work with you in Cameroon and Central Africa subregion.
Contact us at universalgroupcameroun@gmail.com

RSS

© 2022   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service