July 2010 intake open for UKBA Tier 4 Listed college in London Agents and direct students can apply now

We are currently recuriting students and agents who are intrested in the following courses:

Hospitality Management(Levels 4,5,6 & 7),

ABE business diploma (Levels 4,5 & 6),

BCS computing pgd (Level 6) and

SQA (Scottish Qualification Authority) HND computer Networking (MCSE & CCNA Level 4 & 5)

We are based in wembley , please visit our website  http://www.360gsp.com

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Very Dood Day.

Warm Greetings from C.E.O.

We would like to take opportunity to introduce ourselves; as best educational company. Eways consultant(Reg) was established with the aim of providing quality education to the student community and to give accurate information about foreign universities and colleges. Eways Consultant(Reg) believes on Fair Deal with every one to provide quality of services to our clients and also provide complete information regarding their demands.

CHOUDHARY INTERNATIONAL, (Reg) is sister company of E-ways and working and providing services on legal and immigration matter's around the world. Choudhary International main focus on International students welfare and also providing Immigration services to our value able clients.

We are also offer our service's as COUNTRY OFFICE in PAKISTAN for your College. Plz visit our company web site for more information. www.ewaysconsultants.com

So that, We are looking for a positive response from your side for working with your esteem college as an International Agency.

I am willing to have my premises inspected and my staff interviewed by the company of assessing my company's suitability to become an agent of your esteem organization.

On receiving of positive answer from your side, Eways UK OFFICE will contact you for further information regarding contract and hand over good number of students admission documents.

Eagerly waiting for your response.
GOD bless you,
Regards

--
Tauseef Dogar
C.E.O
E-WAYS CONSULTANTS

Head Office:
Address: 7/B Fatima Centre, 15/A-Queens Road,
(near Ganga Ram Hospital), Lahore , Pakistan

Tel: +92 (0)42 3501 5171
Mobile: +92 (0)321 401 2220
Email: tauseef.dogar@ewayspk.com
tauseef@ewaysconsultants.com
info@ewaysconsultants.com
hiiiiiiiiiii

pl z send me all details on my emai id honeysinghuk7@gmail.com
because we have many students .they got ielts band

thanks
honey singh uk
Dear Officer,
Greetings!!!!

We feel immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading overseas education services provider headquartered in New Delhi, India .

Oasis Resource Management has been sending students overseas for the last many years to various countries like UK, AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE,USA,NEWZEALANDand CANADA . Our global services are specifically tailored to assist for wide range of visa types and other related categories like accommodation, foreign exchange, bank loans etc.

At present we are looking forward for expansion of our business association with your university/college in terms of exchange of students per academic session each year. Thus, helping the deserving students to get admissions in the desired university/college.

Outsourcing your student recruitment to us will be the most cost-effective way of establishing your institution in specific markets on a long-term basis. Our knowledge will help you penetrate the market, find new student sources and help you increase your student intake from these areas quickly and effectively. We can also help the university/college with their marketing and other related promotional activities in India, being their authorized representatives to do the same.

As strategic exposure through periodic advertisements in India’s best selling newspapers; regular participations in school and college seminars has given us immense popularity amongst students .

So you are therefore called upon to send us the details & prospectus of courses being conducted by you along with the requirement of becoming an official representative of your esteemed institution .

Thanking you & assuring you the best co-operation always.

We look forward to hear from you soon

Best Regards

Mr.Partha Dubey
Relationship Manager-Study Abroad
Oasis Resource Management
203-205 Nirmal Tower, Level II,
Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place,
New Delhi - 110001, INDIA
Mob-No-09350133483
Tel: +91-11-43838383 (Board No.)
E-mail: parth@ormindia.com
please send details at
arunashra@gmail.com

thanks
IDS Business Co-operation message

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from Dhaka, Bangladesh .We are IDS a well reputed & well established educational consultancy Company based in Dhaka working in this trade since long.

Our key company personnel’s are well experienced in all of their respective fields at educational & migration consultancy. Last couple of year’s we worked with different renowned colleges & universities in the world with good reputation & our success full rate is 85%.

FYI, every year huge students passed their higher Secondary / O-Levels at Bangladesh but due to shortage of vacancy at Universities they failed to admit themselves in Bangladeshi Universities & hence more then 60% of students are trying to get admission themselves to other countries to admit them for higher education. Based on this opportunity we are capable enough to provide you huge students to get them admit as per their qualification at your country.

We will be highly appreciated if you consider IDS as your Bangladesh representative.

Thanks again for taking your valued time & wishing your best co-operation.
Hi,
we are runing an educational consultancy with the name of Foreign Educational Consultants since 2005.
representing many college of UK,Canada & Australia. please send us detail on
smart_solution4u@yahoo.co.uk

can you send me full detail ,term and condition

we are looking forwoding from

mak consultant

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service