MBA in Singapore
first 4 month in india
8 Month study in Singapore
6 Month PAID INTERNSHIP IN SINGAPORE

AIR TICKET & LAPTOB INCLUDE IN THE FEES.

ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGE IN SINGAPORE

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Reva Cosnaultants,Ahmedabad.

Kindly send me offer details on my Email revaconsultant@gmail.com

Thanking you,
Regards
Atul Patel
Reva Consultants
Dear Sir / Madam,

Warm greetings from India!

It's my great privilege to introduce our company name as "Vagmine", to you.

Vagmine is an education consultancy born out of the need for information and professional guidance in the field of Overseas Education. This institution has been established after thorough research and with a professional attitude through a team of highly qualified professionals with a wealth of experience from diverse educational and professional backgrounds.

Vagmine advises students and helps them select and secure admissions in the universities and colleges of their choice.

We are known for our superior services and honesty. Vagmine has a strong goodwill amongst the student community and is widely respected for its judgment and advice.

"Team Vagmine" regularly conducts seminars, workshops and counseling sessions for students which are very well received.

Our core activity since our inception has been that of promoting and recruiting students into the colleges and universities of Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and United Kingdom. We would like to represent your college in India as an agent with the view of expanding our activities.

We therefore would like to know if you are interested to appoint us as your representative in India for recruiting Indian students. We are very sure that we together could work out as a great partner. We are also committed to give an established presence to your College throughout our country.

I would be looking forward for your kind response.

Thanks & Regards

Team Vagmine
We are Education Agents covering the region of West Africa and located in Nigeria. I am not sure if you have a representative in Nigeria but I would like to offer you more students. I am using this medium to inform you that over 100,000 students leave the shores of Nigeria every year to other countries for their academic programs and we can channel a lot of such students to your institution. My name is Adewale Adesoye (MD CEO of Goldenchips Business Alliance) and I would really love to be a representative of your institution here in Nigeria. Accepting us as your agent will enable us channel a whole lot of students to your school if given a chance; we can even get you double the number of international students you have at the moment.
We intend to be that representative that will convince all our intending students by showing them pictures or your institution, give them the full information about your School, and let them understand the advantages of attending your school. We have a very large network with meticulous and result oriented marketing staff, good communication and interpersonal skills that would pass the message across the way you would like it. Hoping to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Adewale Adesoye
Goldenchips Business Alliance
15, Yaounde Street, Zone 6,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348033945001
+2347027853436
+2347040036719
investinnigeria@gmail.com
Goldenchips also provides Marketing, premium quality virtual and direct offices for individuals\entrepreneurs and companies looking to take advantage of Nigeria’s economy, the fastest growing in Africa.
Hello Sir/Mam

I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.

I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.

Kindly contact me at my mail sandysharma2006@gmail.com

Contact No.+91-9592975008
sir to study in india for 4 months
Yes Student will study in India for 4 months mean while his visa will be filed and then he will leave for singapore .
Regards

Kapil

Sandeep sharma said:
sir to study in india for 4 months
Sir I mean to say where do student study 4 months in india. Is it the same institution who are running this program in Singapore
the student will study in delhi in institute who are running this programe.

Sandeep sharma said:
Sir I mean to say where do student study 4 months in india. Is it the same institution who are running this program in Singapore

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service