We are looking to collaborate with registered agencies who are ALREADY WORKING for the S Pass program. Please send us an email so that we can work for our mutual benefit.

Views: 1272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good afterternoon!!!

Mother Consultants is an Overseas education Consultancy in South India. We have branches at Guntur, Ongole and Vijayawada cities in Andhra Pradesh. Could u plz send more details to the following mail id.

with regards
B.Kiran,
Mother consultants
motherconsultants@gmail.com
www.motherconsultants.info
Dear Gautam,
Your every thing is acceptable but the condition you mentioned that they are paying 1000-1200 dollars is really serious.If they pay 1000-1200 dollars in S-PASS category, this is totally a VIOLATION OF LAW under the S-PASS act by MIM.If some body complants regarding this payment then employer shall have to go through the execution under the law.This is my personnel experience as I have seen this cituation in Singapore.So pl. consider this thing again and ask your recruit agency and Employer about this payment under S-PASS, but still you can recruit the labour in WORK PERMIT category(NOT LEADING TO PR).The salary in this category is under 1800 dollars.Thanks.
MANISH KUMAR.
GLOBAL TOURS AND TRAVELS.

Arun Gautam said:
Dear sir/mam
S pass for cook, chef, restaurant service staff, supervisor, manager
Thanks for your interest in s pass.
Qualification needed. Diploma or bachelors in hotel management or commercial cookery
Work experience. more than 4 years of experience in related field
Passport photocopy
Photo
Resume
HOW TO APPLY
Send all your scanned documents to rodan@widescopefoundation.com
We will go through your documents and forward it to Singaporean agents office
Once our agent gets the documents he will fill up the form and submit it to mom Singapore
Total duration of maximum time is 45 days from the time of submission
Finally
S pass holders agreement will be $1800 per month, how ever he will be paid only 1000-1200
Working hrs.10-12 hrs per day
One day off in weekend
Min 2 years contract. Will be extend as per rules of mom
Visa and job placement. Charge is 7000$
No processing fee. How ever we charge 100$ at the time of submission of documents in mom, which is refundable
Incase of rejection of s pass
Hello Sir

Greetings !

Please send me detail about S Pass for Singapore. Because i have candidate who qualified S Pass catories. Please send me email giecindia@giecindia.com as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Ardaman Singh (Director)
GIEC India.
hello;

Kindly send us the details at malikassadawan@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Malik Assad Awan
PAKISTAN
We are Education Agents covering the region of West Africa and located in Nigeria. I am not sure if you have a representative in Nigeria but I would like to offer you more students. I am using this medium to inform you that over 100,000 students leave the shores of Nigeria every year to other countries for their academic programs and we can channel a lot of such students to your institution. My name is Adewale Adesoye (MD CEO of Goldenchips Business Alliance) and I would really love to be a representative of your institution here in Nigeria. Accepting us as your agent will enable us channel a whole lot of students to your school if given a chance; we can even get you double the number of international students you have at the moment.
We intend to be that representative that will convince all our intending students by showing them pictures or your institution, give them the full information about your School, and let them understand the advantages of attending your school. We have a very large network with meticulous and result oriented marketing staff, good communication and interpersonal skills that would pass the message across the way you would like it. Hoping to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Adewale Adesoye
Goldenchips Business Alliance
15, Yaounde Street, Zone 6,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348033945001
+2347027853436
+2347040036719
investinnigeria@gmail.com
Goldenchips also provides Marketing, premium quality virtual and direct offices for individuals\entrepreneurs and companies looking to take advantage of Nigeria’s economy, the fastest growing in Africa.
Thank you for invitation.

We are Vision Consultants (Australia) Pty. Ltd, an established and a reputable organization with Australian Business Number (ABN): 90 134 891 964 & Australian Company Number (ACN): 134 891 964. We are a team of qualified & Registered/Licensed Migration & Education agents/advisers providing assistance & advice in these two disciplines for Australia & New Zealand.

We operate from our head office in Melbourne Australia (with a branch office in Sydney) with 6 registered branch offices in Pakistan, one in UAE (Dubai) & two sub agency in Sri Lanka (covering our International Offshore market) with more than 53 sub-agents who work in different parts of Pakistan, UAE & Sri Lanka.

We are working as Regional Offices and exclusive agents (for Pakistan) of number of reputable institutions like Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL), Baxter Institute (former Sheila Baxter), Southern Cross Institution of Education (SCEI) etc.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Imran Ali Lakhani

Registered Migration (MARA) Agent (Australia)
MARN: 0959879

Licensed New Zealand Immigration Adviser
AN: 200902961

Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (Australia)
QEAC: D341

Member of Migration Alliance (Australia)

Chief Executive Officer
Vision Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Level 28, 303 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Phone: +613 99390545
Cell: +614 33628844
mailto:imran@visionaus.com.au
please provide me all the details at my mail id uniquegavy@gmail.com
Hello Sir

I already send you lots of email regarding S Pass but till did not get any reply from your side.

Still waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Ardaman singh
Dear Sir,
We are newly estb Educational Consultancy based in PATIALA(punjab) India. VISHWAS EDUCATIONAL Consultants serving the students who wants to make their education future on abroad. Helping the student for selecting the best colleges with the best course.we came to be known by you through MY EDAGENT.COM.
We are exploring new opportunities for representing universities and colleges from UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY,asia, Etc.
Our Services:-
• Identification of Universities and Colleges
• Assistance in Filling of Application forms
• Assistance in Documentation for Admission
• Regular follow-up with Universities and colleges
• Assistance in Securing Student Scholarship from the respective universities/colleges
• Assistance in securing Educational loans
• Assistance in Visa Documentation
• Mock Visa interviews
Our Group is also in travel business.
We wish to be associated with University ,College for India. We need to know what your University, College will provide us as a business partner or agent.
Awaiting your earliest replies
Thanks & Regards
MANDEEP KAUSHAL
jatinsharma146@gmial.com
VISHWAS EDUCATIONAL
SCO-1 GILL COMPLEX .
PATIALA(PUNJAB
dear people we urgently need 3 cooks for singapore
for more info mail me at rodan@widescopefoundation.com
hello mr ardaman
mail me at rodan@widescopefoundation.com for more info

Ardaman Singh said:
Hello Sir

Greetings !

Please send me detail about S Pass for Singapore. Because i have candidate who qualified S Pass catories. Please send me email giecindia@giecindia.com as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Ardaman Singh (Director)
GIEC India.
dear sir,,

i am from jalandhar.i a an consultant last 2 years i have some candidates for s pass and genaral workers for singapore..

so please contact me soon...

your new agent.
tara chand.
mob+91-99881-82731

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service