Hi,

Interested agents are welcome to recruit students for language program in cape town. No visa problem,No advance fee/DD , very low fee and pay fee on arrival .Visa letter with in 48 hours.Free airport transport services and city tour for students enroll before 15 July, 2010.

Regards.

South Africa             : 00 27565154691

Mr Ali Rizwan

Scope Plus

scope.plus@yahoo.com  

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Honey ,

Please chek your mail . I have sent you complete details alongwith necessary attachments of registration form, Fee schedule and College brouchers.

Regards

Munir
dear sir

i have not recieved any attachments. pl z send me again attachments.

Siddique Minhas said:
Dear Honey ,

Please chek your mail . I have sent you complete details alongwith necessary attachments of registration form, Fee schedule and College brouchers.

Regards

Munir
Dear Hony singh ,

Please check your mail .

Regards

Munir

honey said:
dear sir

i have not recieved any attachments. pl z send me again attachments.

Siddique Minhas said:
Dear Honey ,

Regards

Munir
Dear
Greetings for the day

We are pleased to introduce our reputation in overseas education consultancy firms and it is our privilege to introduce the services offered by IC&T Consultants Pvt Ltd., New Delhi, India, there are many branch offices in India that extend their services to students from different locations.

The head office at New Delhi, India, coordinates with the branch offices (Kerala, Kolkata, Gujrat, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Ambala, Jagadhri, & Nepal) in carrying out activities related to admissions, marketing, and visa formalities besides the regular in-house training sessions that keep the staff updated with any recent changes.

IC&T Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a unit of IC&T Computers Pvt. Ltd, established about 8 years ago. We provide most effective consultancy services in the field of overseas education, recruitment, and immigration. We are associated with many universities, colleges, and immigration agencies worldwide.

IC&T Consultants Pvt. Ltd. managed by professionals to assure clients of the best service and to satisfy the need for quality.

IC&T Consultants Pvt. Ltd. provides complete education solutions to aspiring candidates and in doing so, offers the following services to them:
• Free career counseling for Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland, Poland, United Kingdom, and U.S.A. by the team of experts
• IELTS coaching.
• Expert visa counseling
• Hassle free bank loan assistance
• E-Lodgement facility for Australia
• Help in accommodation arrangements
• Assistance in airport pick-up, air ticketing and foreign exchange
• Special discounted air fare and foreign exchange rate
We have office in Melbourne and Tasmania with airport pickup facility for students. We have offices in Northern, Southern, and Eastern parts of India

We would like to associate with your College. If you find our proposal feasible please revert back with your terms and conditions.

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Joy Walter
C.E.O.
IC&T Consultants
C1/13 Second Floor
Janak Puri, New Delhi 110058
India
Ph: +91-11-41574220
Mob: +91-9311175859
Email: info@ictjoy.com
web: www.ictjoy.com
hi mr ali this is omer from pakistan i am interested to get information about the courses please contact me at

marwaenterprises@gmail.com
Dear omer,

Check your mail. If you have any further question dont hesitate to contact me .

Regards

Ali Rizwa

omer daraz said:
hi mr ali this is omer from pakistan i am interested to get information about the courses please contact me at

marwaenterprises@gmail.com
Please kindly send the full details to my email. Email is investinnigeria@gmail.com
Dear Adewale Adesoye,

Please check you mail, i have sent all information on your id.

Regards

Siddique
Adewale Adesoye said:
Please kindly send the full details to my email. Email is investinnigeria@gmail.com
Dear mr rizwan i m still waiting for your reply
hello Sir,

I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.

I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.

Kindly contact me at my mail
id at sandysharma2006@gmail.com or contact me over the Cell phone
+91-09592975008
Hello Sir/Mam

I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.

I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.

Kindly contact me at my mail sandysharma2006@gmail.com

Contact No.+91-9592975008
Please send me the detail in y email : dhirajschiller@gmail.com

Websie:www.schiller.edu.np

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service