Birmingham Graduate School

“Where talents are nurtured, ambitions cherished and dreams shared”

Birmingham Graduate School has been set up with the vision of offering first class educational opportunities to students who are ambitious and impatient to make their mark on the business world. The relevant, focused and hands-on approach adopted by BGS faculty assists in the development of students knowledge and skills Thus, the BGS MBA holder is viewed as highly employable and leaves the school, poised to make a difference in the business world...

Located in cosmopolitan Birmingham, BGS offers you the privilege of experiencing a rich and vibrant student life. Visitors are amazed by Birmingham’s busy streets which are a riot of colour and teeming with life. This City of Youth is well known for its friendliness, exciting night life and for being a major UK centre for culture and fashion. Birmingham’s location, in the heart of England- makes the UK’s major cities easily accessible.  The ‘cherry on the cake’ is the relatively low cost of living in Birmingham thus students can ‘make a little go a long way.’

The right step in the right direction

The programme is a one-year programme which includes 1800 hours of study in a variety of forms.  The MBA involves a total of 180 credits, allocated as follows:

All students are also required to take a course in Research Methodology, a pass in which is a condition for being allowed to proceed to the dissertation. This course counts for 20 credits. The third part of the programme is a dissertation of 14,000 words on an international topic. This will be allocated 60 credits, making 180 in total.  That is 20 credits for the Business Research methods course and 40 credits for the Dissertation itself.

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At IECC School of Professional Studies which is based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India), we are looking for academic collaboration from overseas institutions for our BBA and MBA programs viz:

1. Twinning/ Transfer Programs
  2. Articulation Programs
  3. Joint Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree Programs
  4. Student Exchange Programs
  5. Faculty Exchange Programs
  6. Study Tour Programs

You may visit us on www.isps.org.in for more details. Please contact me for any clarifications.

Regards

Suneetha Qureshi

Director

Hello Sir,

Please send me full detail at faisal@wemexperts.com

Thanks & Regards
wemexperts.com
World Education & Migration Experts

Dear Sir/ madam

We have candidates interested in doing MBA at Brinmingham , kindly send us the representation details & contract.Looking forward to a long standing and mutually beneficial relationship with your esteemed organization.

Regards,

James Ellis

EdVantage International Consulting Ltd.

edvantage@xtra.co.nz

Dear Suneetha,

Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the delay to respond back to you. Please send me an official mail with your contact details to mahesh@bgschool.org.uk 

I feel that there are many things we can work out with an association.

Look forward to hear from you soon

With Regards

Mahesh Sathyan

Suneetha Qureshi said:

At IECC School of Professional Studies which is based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (India), we are looking for academic collaboration from overseas institutions for our BBA and MBA programs viz:

1. Twinning/ Transfer Programs
  2. Articulation Programs
  3. Joint Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree Programs
  4. Student Exchange Programs
  5. Faculty Exchange Programs
  6. Study Tour Programs

You may visit us on www.isps.org.in for more details. Please contact me for any clarifications.

Regards

Suneetha Qureshi

Director

Dear James,

Please send me your contact details and office locations. You can reach me on mahesh@bgschool.org.uk

With Regards

Mahesh Sathyan

EdVantage lntl. Consulting said:

Dear Sir/ madam

We have candidates interested in doing MBA at Brinmingham , kindly send us the representation details & contract.Looking forward to a long standing and mutually beneficial relationship with your esteemed organization.

Regards,

James Ellis

EdVantage International Consulting Ltd.

edvantage@xtra.co.nz

Greetings from Nazir Law Associates Pakistan (NLA)

We are in the field of consultancy/counseling/Appeals/advocacy since 2000 having offices named as Nazir Law Associates & Visa Consultants (NLA) at Gujar Khan, Rawalpindi, Dina (Jehlum) and Kallar Syedian here in Pakistan covering two large Districts. We have well qualified, experienced, energetic and loyal team of 22 peoples at our four branches. We can forward brief profile of our firm as and when required.

We are running a college named as “IQRA College of Commerce & Computer Sciences” upto graduate level since 2006. Our college has fully equipped with Computer Labs having 52 computers and air conditioned. We can also offer the foreign colleges to deliver online lecturers.     

We are interested to be the proper agent or to have proper local office of college here in any one or two of these cities. These cities have the much potential regarding Students come to abroad for studies. It will be great pleasure for us to be the agent of the college or having proper college office herein Pakistan for the above mentioned cities. Please let us know the requirements to become the authorized agent/ Local office of the college in Pakistan.

We assure you that you will not be disappointed from our performance by taking above mentioned decision.

Waiting for your prompt action and reply in this regard. Thanking you I remain.

For & on behalf of the NLA

Muhammad Zaheer Ahmad

Managing Partner

nlagujarkhan@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

Please send me full detail at faisal@wemexperts.com

Thanks & Regards
wemexperts.com
World Education & Migration Experts

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service