TIER 4 COLLEGE SITUATED IN EAST LONDON ASKING FOR STUDENTS FOR JUNE/SEPT 2010 BATCH

NEW PREMISES

DEGREE, GRADUATE, POST GRADUATE COURSES AVAILABLE

JUNE/ SEPT 2010 BATCH

GOOD COMMISSION TO AGENTS

NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR OFFER LETTER

PAY FEE DIRECTLY TO THE COLLEGE

GET CAS NUMBER WITHIN 3 TO 5 WORKING DAYS

QUICK & RELIABLE SERVICE

CONTACT ME ON expressvenus@yahoo.co.uk

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ravi Tier $ college is good send me details on arenco@rediffmail.com
Nilesh Mathrani
We are Education Agents covering the region of West Africa and located in Nigeria. I am not sure if you have a representative in Nigeria but I would like to offer you more students. I am using this medium to inform you that over 100,000 students leave the shores of Nigeria every year to other countries for their academic programs and we can channel a lot of such students to your institution. My name is Adewale Adesoye (MD CEO of Goldenchips Business Alliance) and I would really love to be a representative of your institution here in Nigeria. Accepting us as your agent will enable us channel a whole lot of students to your school if given a chance; we can even get you double the number of international students you have at the moment.
We intend to be that representative that will convince all our intending students by showing them pictures or your institution, give them the full information about your School, and let them understand the advantages of attending your school. We have a very large network with meticulous and result oriented marketing staff, good communication and interpersonal skills that would pass the message across the way you would like it. Hoping to hear from you soon.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Adewale Adesoye
Goldenchips Business Alliance
15, Yaounde Street, Zone 6,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348033945001
+2347027853436
+2347040036719
investinnigeria@gmail.com
Goldenchips also provides Marketing, premium quality virtual and direct offices for individuals\entrepreneurs and companies looking to take advantage of Nigeria’s economy, the fastest growing in Africa.
send us details as we are interested to maconvicstudyabroad@yahoo.com
Thank you for invitation.

We are Vision Consultants (Australia) Pty. Ltd, an established and a reputable organization with Australian Business Number (ABN): 90 134 891 964 & Australian Company Number (ACN): 134 891 964. We are a team of qualified & Registered/Licensed Migration & Education agents/advisers providing assistance & advice in these two disciplines for Australia & New Zealand.

We operate from our head office in Melbourne Australia (with a branch office in Sydney) with 6 registered branch offices in Pakistan, one in UAE (Dubai) & two sub agency in Sri Lanka (covering our International Offshore market) with more than 53 sub-agents who work in different parts of Pakistan, UAE & Sri Lanka.

We are working as Regional Offices and exclusive agents (for Pakistan) of number of reputable institutions like Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL), Baxter Institute (former Sheila Baxter), Southern Cross Institution of Education (SCEI) etc.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Imran Ali Lakhani

Registered Migration (MARA) Agent (Australia)
MARN: 0959879

Licensed New Zealand Immigration Adviser
AN: 200902961

Qualified Education Agent Counsellor (Australia)
QEAC: D341

Member of Migration Alliance (Australia)

Chief Executive Officer
Vision Consultants (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Level 28, 303 Collins Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Phone: +613 99390545
Cell: +614 33628844
mailto:imran@visionaus.com.au

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service