Dear all prospective Education Agents and Consultants,

My name is Thomas Hopkins. I am a founding partner of E&H Consultants. We work with Colleges and Universities to help promote, market, and grow their Master's degrees with International Students. Right now we are representing Corvinus University Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, Master's in Economics and International Business, and IMESS (International Masters in Economics and Social Sciences) schools.

Corvinus University is a top university in Europe and is consistently ranked by the Financial Times in the top 40 programs. In Eastern Europe a degree in business or economics from Corvinus is considered to be one of the best. Other highlights of the Corvinus master's programs include extremely low cost, centrally located in Europe, Member of the EU, great professors, extremely international city (Budapest), Internationally accredited degrees, and for some of the programs no GMAT or TOFEL or application fee.

We can offer competitive success based compensation for each paying student. And, because a few of these programs are relatively new, we are accepting a large percentage of candidates. We are looking for recruiting agents from all over.

Please email me directly with any questions about this opportunity to work with E&H as a Sub-Agent to recruit students for Corvinus.

Thank you,
Thomas

E&H Consultants
Founding Partner
www.EandHconsultants.com
Hungary +36.21.252.5357
USA +1.619.884.4677
hopkins@eandhconsultants.com
6661 Plaza Ridge Rd.
San Diego, CA 92114, USA

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Thomas,

We are interested. Please send us details at info@usa-edu.us
Dear Thomas,
Please send me the details offered to your recruiting agent partners at info@letsspeakenglish.co.uk
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Many thanks,
Lynda Embling
Dear Thomas

I m agent from Bangladesh. plz mail me details
mnib08@yahoo.com

with thanks
Nazmul
hello
Please send me details via jakolgate.edu@gmail.com
Hi Thomas,

We are interested as most of the students I have are interested in moving towards Europe. Also send me details of colleges or Universities which has Bio Sciences courses.

Regards
Vishnu Swarnam
Dear Mr thomas we are interested please send us complete information on marwaenterprises@gmail.com

omerdaraz

pakistan
Please send me your email address.

Thank you,
Thomas

Vishnu Swarnam said:
Hi Thomas,

We are interested as most of the students I have are interested in moving towards Europe. Also send me details of colleges or Universities which has Bio Sciences courses.

Regards
Vishnu Swarnam
Dear Vishnu Swarnam,

Thank you for your interest in working with E&H Consultants.

That is great that you have interested students looking to study Master's programs in Hungary. Unfortunately right now we do not represent any programs who have Bio Science Courses.

As mentioned in my post on myedagent.com some of the programs are new and therefore we will be accepting a large number of students for the September 2010 start. It isn't too late for students to apply and be accepted for this Fall start. We are still looking to fill 30-40 classroom spots. As an example, if an individual agent were to send us 10 qualified students, we would accept all 10 students.

If any agents have students that might be interested in coming to Corvinus as early as this September 2010 start? If yes, I will have our Managing Director quickly send you an agreement with the said terms to the above email address. Please reply with your business address and official business name so that we can properly write the agreement.

If you have interested students I can send you electronic brochures so that you may promote the programs.

To read more about the programs follow the links below
MBA programs - http://www.corvinus-mba.hu/home/
Economics, IMESS, Public Policy - http://economics.uni-corvinus.hu/

Also, please provide me with the best phone number to reach you. And if possible, your "Skype ID".

Thank you,

Thomas Hopkins

E&H Consultants

General Partner & Director of Students

hopkins@eandhconsultants.com

+36-30-511-9781

Vishnu Swarnam said:
Hi Thomas,

Regards
Vishnu Swarnam
Dear Sir,
We are newly estb Educational Consultancy based in PATIALA(punjab) India. VISHWAS EDUCATIONAL Consultants serving the students who wants to make their education future on abroad. Helping the student for selecting the best colleges with the best course.we came to be known by you through MY EDAGENT.COM.
We are exploring new opportunities for representing universities and colleges from UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY,asia, Etc.
Our Services:-
• Identification of Universities and Colleges
• Assistance in Filling of Application forms
• Assistance in Documentation for Admission
• Regular follow-up with Universities and colleges
• Assistance in Securing Student Scholarship from the respective universities/colleges
• Assistance in securing Educational loans
• Assistance in Visa Documentation
• Mock Visa interviews
Our Group is also in travel business.
We wish to be associated with University ,College for India. We need to know what your University, College will provide us as a business partner or agent.
Awaiting your earliest replies
Thanks & Regards
MANDEEP KAUSHAL
jatinsharma146@gmial.com
VISHWAS EDUCATIONAL
SCO-1 GILL COMPLEX .
PATIALA(PUNJAB
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

Please send me the details on klientconsulting@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Sravan Masiragani
Academic Director
Klient Consulting
Dear Sir.

Please tell me about details regarding what u are offering.

Regards
Sonia SIngh.

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service