USA WORK-STUDY PROGRAM-We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East.

AGE WORK- STUDY 

100% placement guaranteed within first three months. 

Study for your U.S. Master Degree while Working and Earning U.S. Wages. Get work authorization from day 1, legally 40 hours a week and more.

Study: AGE Work-Study USA, Inc. has created unique work-study opportunities in the USA for overseas students who want to earn a master degree from an accredited, high quality university, while working in full-time, paid job internships. 

Work: In this unique work-study program (also known as a co-op or internship program) students can work in full time, paid, practical training employment for the whole duration of the master program in order to enhance the educational experience.  

The AGE work-study program is designed to give students practical work experience in curriculum-related employment with local US based corporations and businesses.  In the work-study program, paid internship employment is mandatory, beginning in the first semester of the first academic year of the student's master degree program.  Along with the mandatory internship employment, students will need to take a total of 12 to 18 master degree courses, depending on the enrolled program. 

We are looking for Education Agents and Counselors from Africa,Asia Europe and Middle East. 

Views: 2317

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hI,

We are a registered student recruitment company based in Colombo, Sri Lanka.

We are interested to explore further.

Please e-maile details to :

educateint@gmail.com

Thanks
Praminda
plz contact us aimsconsultants2000@yahoio.com.
AIMS CONSULTANTS PAKISTAN.
Hello,

My name is Temitayo Ogunsanya and I write in response to your request for recruitment agent partnership.

ESCC Education UK is a respected Independent Education Recruitment Agency in Lagos, Nigeria. We currently represent UK Universities and Colleges. Due to increasing demands from students, we therefore, seek to expand our school offerings to include American institutions. In addition, as a graduate of an American University (myself; Texas Tech University) I recognize the merits of an American Education.

Please find on our page an introductory letter/ proposal for our Organisation.

This programme sounds really good and we will definitely be interested to resruit students in it. However, is this a new programme. I got my MEd degree in America in 2005 and havent heard of this programme.

Can you please send the details of the programme, such as course offerings, requirements and commissions to our email admin@escceducationuk.co.uk

Thanks

Temitayo

Thank you,

Temitayo
hi
we klient consulting
please mail me the details
email: klientconsulting@gmail.com
thank you
with regards
sravan m
academic director
Dear Sir/Mam

I am working in north india for sending students across national and international degree/diploma programs. Kindly contact me at sandysharma2006@gmail.com or +91-9592975008
HI,

We would be interested in your project.

Please email me on connectconsulting@hotmail.com with more info.

Regards,

TJ Tung

Connect Consulting
We are an established international student recruitment company which is based in Malaysia and predominantly, we focus on the following business:

1. Recruitment of international and local students to Malaysia Colleges and Universities.
2. Recruitment of Malaysian students to India for medical degrees.

We would like to have a possibilities of working with your company in terms of our business as noted above.
We notice that there are some synergies between our two companies.

Please kindly advice.

Best Regards,
Bharathi
Email: bq.malaysia@gmail.com
Attention Attention Due to Heavy Response from all over the world here i am attaching the Documents.

Please find enclosed application form for Agents those who are interested please fill the application form and send it to us for further review . After reviewing your application you will receive the Agent Agreement on your mail.age.inc@californiamail.com
Attachments:
Greetings

Respected Sir,

Jetking Education & Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd is one of the
Leading educational Consultants in north India. We have our Regd. Office
At Mohali {Punjab} and corporate office at Delhi and regional offices at
Jammu, Jallandhar and Dehradoon.We are recommending a large no of
Students to worldwide colleges and Universities. We can recruit a number
Of students to you so please send us your requirements and details
Regarding courses, tuition fee, mode of payment, sessions and our Incentive
According to slab.

Please Feel Free to call +91-09888824745

Regards
Ravinder Singh
Jetking Education & Immigration Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
SCF 75 Phase 7 Mohali {Punjab} India
+91-0172-5095426-27-28-29
+91-09888824745
www.jetkingimmigration.com
ravi@jetkingimmigration.com
Greetings from Malaysia!

We are interested to recruit for you.

Kindly email us your terms and conditions, agreememt, programme brochure, etc for us to start the recruitment process.

Please email to: bq.malaysia@gmail.com

Thank you.

Byte Quip Malaysia
www.studymalaysiaguide.com
Dear Sir

Greetings from IMPULSE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE (P) LTD.

Allow me to introduce myself as a managing director of IMPULSE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE. Our office is located in the second big city of Nepal i.e in Pokhara. We conduct test preparation classes like TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE , & GMAT classes. We also Conduct computer Classes and other various Program for the personality development of students.

Now we have good number of students in different preparation classes, we hope we will have a annual turnover of 200 students in test preparation and 100+ students for abroad study in the different parts of the globe. As a managing director of this company i assure that i will recruit good number of quality student to you, for this Co-op program.

Please send me the details terms and condition from your college on this email address i.e (impulseedu@ymail.com) & if you need further information we can talk via Skype. my skype ad is
impulseintlinstitute

Thank you so much.

Sandip Aryal
Managing Director
IMPULSE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE (P)Ltd.
2nd floor G.G Complex Chhipledhunga Pokhara
Nepal
Hi dear
please send all the information on info@yooneekservices.com
we are India based consultants and very soon we are going to launch an education portal for Indian students...
THANKS
Sushil Kumar

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service