WE ARE LOOKING FOR 100+ STUDENTS FOR JUNE/SEPT 2010 BATCH FOR COLLEGES IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE UK. YOU CAN EARN GOOD COMMISSION. MORE STUDENTS MORE COMMISSION. expressvenus@yahoo.co.uk

Tier 4, DEGREE, FOUNDATION DEGREE, POST GRADUATE, MBA, PROFESSIONAL IT COURSES ALL AVAILABLE. STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH IELTS OR BACHELORS ARE WELCOME.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good day,

This is Isaac from Malaysia, a well reputable educational agent that has wide of coverage of international students in Africa and Asia. I can work with your institution to provide you with outstanding candidates for your available programs.

I am also capable of recruiting hundreds of students from south east Asia and west Africa regions.

Please send me your programs available, tuition fees, admission process and agent commission fee to my email address (isaac.legendagroup@yahoo.com). I hope to hear from you soonest to confirm my agency agreement contract; kindly acknowledge this and thanks for your understanding.

Isaac
+60133102295
Dear Sir,

Please send me complete information including terms and conditions. I am Enthusiastic to give
you a good number of students from Pakistan.

Regards
Yasir Uddin
Business Development Manager
NACT-Mardan Pakistan
nactserve@yahoo.com
Please send the details in our mail info@sagipnepal.com

RSS

© 2021   Created by My Edagent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service