The Academy of Interactive Entertainment (AIE), is Australia’s leading multi-award winning Computer Game Development and Digital Graphics Training Organisation. Established in 1996, AIE has a consistently high graduate employment record, unique industry ties and is the 2007 Australian Small Training Provider of the Year. Our training produces highly respected digital artists or programmers who work in games, film, television, simulation, design and many other areas.
AIE provides real games and 3D studio experience via outcomes-based training approved by industry. All AIE full-time courses are nationally accredited and recognised. AIE has campuses located in Canberra, Australia’s national capital, Melbourne, the Victorian State capital, and Sydney, the New South Wales State capital. Our Canberra and Melbourne campuses are CRICOS registered and we are currently in the approval process for CRICOS registration for Sydney.
Greetings from Dhaka, Bangladesh .We are IDS a well reputed & well established educational consultancy Company based in Dhaka working in this trade since long.
Our key company personnel’s are well experienced in all of their respective fields at educational & migration consultancy. Last couple of year’s we worked with different renowned colleges & universities in the world with good reputation & our success full rate is 85%.
FYI, every year huge students passed their higher Secondary / O-Levels at Bangladesh but due to shortage of vacancy at Universities they failed to admit themselves in Bangladeshi Universities & hence more then 60% of students are trying to get admission themselves to other countries to admit them for higher education. Based on this opportunity we are capable enough to provide you huge students to get them admit as per their qualification at your country.
We will be highly appreciated if you consider IDS as your Bangladesh representative. Fell free to contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for taking your valued time & wishing your best co-operation.
study in china, scholarship, financial aid, china university, MBBS, top universities, best universi... http://www.aid-study-in-china.com
study in china, scholarship, financial aid, china university, MBBS, top universities, best universities
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.