After knowing about you from ‘Edagent’ we felt there is a good potential in pursuing the possibility of working with you. For starters, it would be best if you could send us information about your present and proposed activities. You will find us extremely valuable if you are looking at establishing business in India and the USA. From being a sports scouting company for the North American colleges we have joined hands with an American consulting company, Global Pueblo Solutions LLC. Through this partnership we are able to provide you an opportunity to source business from the US and India. One of the methods we work on is the build, operate and transfer for our clients. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Best regards, Narinder.
I have around 8 yrs experience in Education industry and working in India. I guide
the students to opt for best education institutes and foreign education.
Indian Universities & Institutes are invited to join hands with me for
getting number of students. I am working in Punjab, HP, Jammu, Haryana, Pune
and Delhi-NCR areas(India). Companies working for Foreign Education and Study Visas
are also invited for their business promotion.
I am looking for Educational Tieups with Indian & Foreign Univerisities / Institutes and Companies dealing in study visa abroad.
Kindly contact me at my mail
id at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me over the Cell phone
Recruit Students into Highly Trusted College, MERIDIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL, offering University of Bolton UG & PG Programs, HNDs & PGDs of EDEXCEL at Most affordable Fee Structure( students may save up to 30 to 50% on Degree Programs in comparison to the university fee structure) No compromise in quality of education, delivery is by university lecturers….for more information contact me on email@example.com
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
Good day friend My name is Miss Hanifa,I request to make friend with you. Please contact me at ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) I have good business that you will love to do, it is very important, my regards Hanifa
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com) ) for the full details.
Have a nice day
Thanks God bless.
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of My Edagent to add comments!