CQUniversity Australia is a multi-campus progressive Australian university and is committed to providing international students the opportunity to embark on a rewarding and exciting learning journey in preparation for a future career.
Our experience in providing quality learning opportunities and personal and academic support has seen CQUniversity acknowledged as a major provider of higher education to Australian and international students.
It's why students from all over the world have made CQUniversity their first choice.
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves with your esteemed educational institute in order to propose you for the Business Relation that we expect to benefit both.
We represent (KEY TWO CAREER EDUCATION CONSULTANCY Pvt. Ltd. (KTCEC), a leading Student recruitment company for Abroad Study. Within establishment of four year, we have successfully created our position in the international Educational market. Please visit www.keytwocareer.edu.np for further details about us. We are member of Educational Consultant Association of Nepal (ECAN) and Nepal Chamber of Commerce (NCC).
Though, initially, our motive was to search the best universities and Colleges of abroad, from this all we can admit qualified student. This has not only encouraged ourselves to work further on similar categories, the universities and colleges are also quite satisfied with our student and hence prepared to recruit more student in coming days. The trend and student desire to get best qualification abroad is in increasing way.
This proposal is made to you considering the fact that all the student applying abroad for study. We can help them to be a part of your institutional where they can study and achieve their targets.
Thank you for your valuable time. We would be expecting your favorable response!
Dear Sir I am writing to you for exploring the possibility to join your panel of representatives. We are Lawyers , ICEF trained and QISAN certified agents. Our firm, A&S Associates, is registered in Pakistan to provide quality services in the field of study abroad , immigration and litigation. Our dedicated partners and staff who understand client needs and focus on long term relationship, have transformed A&S Associates one of the most trusted and respected names as a provider of study abroad , Immigration and Legal services.We have about 8 years experience in the field. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Regards Shafiq Saeed Advocate High CourtA&S Associates 7-Laj Road old AnarkaliLahore ,Pakistan PH:00924237122664-5fax:00924237122674 email@example.com
I hope all is Well. This is MARKLED LTD (UK) wish you warm Welcome. We are providing the Services to Promote the new Companies in UK & Europe and We provide the Services to the students in different Countries for further study in abroad.
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
FOR OTHER OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA , JAPAN , NIGERIA , BRAZIL,etc :
If you are running business in above mentioned countries & would like to do admission in Trinity Saint David University, please send me your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org to know entry requirements & fees for MBA programme for your country.
MINIMUM FEES REQUIRED FOR CAS : £4000
Benefitsto Study at this Institute:
University established in 1822.
RANKED 42ND IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT BY GUARDIAN UK GUIDE 2011-2012.
Flexible entry points in November, February & June
20 hours per week work permit and full-time during vacation periods
Dependants are allowed to work full-time in UK during your studies
Agents commission (on fees paid only) 1 to 5 student 13% 5 and above 15%