Hello Sir / Madam,
I am vivek verma from India and i am doing education consultants business here in kurukshetra(haryana) from last 2 year, I have sent more than 100 students in different colleges in Australia .now a days more than 30 students in UK.
now i want to deal in other countries. can you pls send me ur college agentship form.
I hope you will reply me positively.
Sco 181, 2nd floor , sector -17 , near malvika
We are interested for the representation of your college/University in Gujarat, India. Send me the details on my mail id.
The Dream Group is a result-oriented company, with a distinct approach in tailoring education and career paths to suit individual profiles. The Dream Group was formed in 2003, by young and energetic entrepreneurs Mr. Hiren Patel and Mr. Pranav Shah. The company has quickly become a reputed organization with dedicated and result-oriented staff that place great focus on students education needs.
The Dream Group is the one stop solution for all the international needs. The foundation of our activities lies in assisting applicants to make the right choice may it be education immigration or travel. We offer universities and colleges to accommodate the needs of all our students, and immigration services for all our clientele wishing to immigrate abroad. We are very proud of our accomplishments thus far. We have dedicated ourselves to providing excellent service to students wishing to pursue or continue their higher studies in Canada, USA, Germany, UK, New Zealand, Australia,Poland to name a few as well as immigration services for skilled workers, businessmen and investors who wish to immigrate abroad for permanent residence in countries like Canada and Denmark.
Thanks & Regards,
We are very pleased to introduced ourselves as Shree Hari Overseas and we are Ahmedabad, India based foreign education, immigration and visa consultation company that initiated with a goal to stabilize the complexities in the immigration and visa process faced by its clients.
We are keen to serve clients looking for Student Visa under Student and state sponsorship categories, Immigration Visa under permanent resident, self-employed, business, investor and Family class categories. We serve the clients mandate for immigration to different destinations like UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Denmark and many other.
We are happy to work with you by providing students.
Looking forward to hear from you about agreement and commission structure soon.
Shree Hari Overseas
303, Vedant Complex,
Near Ganesh Plaza,
Ahmedabad - 380 006
Ph No.: 91-79-3000 8426
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.