ATMC is affiliated with the University of Ballarat (UB) to deliver Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees in the specialised areas of Information Technology and Business Management at our Melbourne campus.
We have Three (3) specialised Divisions. They are:
- Higher Education
- University Pathway Diplomas
- English Language Learning
ATMC is fast gaining an international reputation for QUALITY. That is; our specialised ATMC Quality courses, Quality Student Support Services, Quality academic & administrative staff and of course, Quality students! At ATMC we have set a new benchmark for International Education and Student Support standards in Australia. From the moment our students arrive in Melbourne they become part of the ATMC family. We deliver UB’s Quality Undergraduate & Postgraduate degrees with personalised attention and care. At ATMC, students are a name not a number!
At this stage, our main priority is recruiting on-shore and offshore students where they may wish to change institutions so they can get a University degree from the University of Ballarat or begin with us in our March, July and November 2011 intakes for Higher Education and for Univeristy pathway Diplomas. Of course there are many more options here at ATMC
The support for both on-shore and off-shore students extends to things such as:
- Assisting students with accommodation, opening bank accounts and understanding health cover
- Job placement assistance and resume building
- Assigning mentors to new students to help settle in to life in Australia and their studies at ATMC
- An extensive Orientation Program
- Outstanding air conditioned class rooms and state-of-the-art technological resources
- Free of charge extra curricular activities such as nights out at a local restaurant, dance sessions and other favorite ‘Aussie’ pastimes.
Plus much, much more!!!