The Australasian College- Broadway has been established in 1994. It is benchmark college in delivering courses within Hair, Beauty, Make-up and Business Management Industry. Very shortly we will be also delivering couses in Aged Care, Dental, Make-up Special Effects. All our courses are accredited for local and international market. I am working at the college as International Sales and Marketing Manager for the last 3 years
Greetings from Brightspark Education Group & Consultants,
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Brightspark Education Group & Consultants to you. We strive to provide quality service to the Pakistani students who intend to pursue their education abroad.
Brightspark Education Group & Consultants comprises of a team of dedicated portfolio managers who believe in providing quality counseling to students on turnkey basis.
Vision: To make foreign education accessible to Pakistani citizens, open doors to better opportunities and to make world a diversified place where people could grow and live in harmony.
Mission: To provide quality service to all our clients with the aim of building a long-term relationship with them, this reflects trust and satisfaction. We understand the value of the aspirations and teams of our clients thus every client is special to us and we ensure that we give individual attention to them.
Our services include: Education options available to the students abroad
Fulfillment of admission requirements & tests
Preparation of admission application
Assistance in visa application & interview guidelines
Orientation & settlement in the foreign country (if required)
It would be great if we could discuss the possibilities of getting representation of overseas institute in Peshawar, Kyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan. There are a large number of Pakistani students who go to foreign countries including United Kingdom each year for undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Brightspark Education Group & Consultants
Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
To Whom It may Concern
Warm Greetings From Himalayan Nepal
This proposal is in regard to our company’s interest in working with your institution, as a business associate referring students to study overseas. We provide excellent platform to promote your institution to the students who want to pursue their higher studies on behalf of yours prestigious institution (AIFS).
Unicorn Education Foundation mainly deals with students from Nepal, with a vision to maintain Nepal’s leading education consultancy and take innovative steps in this industry to make it easier for the Nepali student to access the same and derive benefit out of it. we are working with Local and International business partners from Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Cyprus, United States of America Canada and others. Beside that the organization has been organizing test preparation classes, special support course and also different trainings which help in student carrier development. Our counseling and preparation classes have been widely acknowledged by the student community which also makes it easy for us to give more than the desired response to our clients. We believe that the coordination between our institutions will ensure greater prospects for Nepalese students to fulfill their dreams of getting better education. So, we want to join our hands of trust as your institution in Nepal to develop a mutually beneficial partnership which is financially rewarding. With your help and support, we can better achieve and maintain our goals together. We are eagerly waiting for your reply. Thank you very much.
Please mail me on email@example.com www.unicorn.com.np
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.