Discover International Education Pvt. Ltd.(Regd no: 43029) is a
firm, with a single mind approach in tailoring career paths to suit
individual profiles within the parameters that may prevail in each
case. The parameters may be educational, financial or personal.
We are also member of NECA (Nepal Educational Counseling Association)
and our Regd No:113.
Discover International Education Pvt. Ltd. came into existence in the
year 2006 when its promoters found that a large section of students
were getting inadequate information for pursuing their career,
particularly if they wanted to go overseas for higher education.
Hence, they set up a counseling cell for the students, which provided
pathways to various educational opportunities around the globe.
Starting from US counseling, Discover International Education Pvt.
Ltd. has now representation of many elite Universities worldwide, i.e.
United Kingdom, Canada, Australia,Japan, New Zealand, Poland, Denmark,
Singapore, Malaysia etc.
Further, looking at the difficulties being faced by students in
getting their VISA, Discover International Education Pvt. Ltd. has
opened its unique VISA cell. Our unique Visa counseling cell with
various divisions dealing with different aspects like Finance,
Personal/Confidence Development, Interview Preparation etc., under the
guidance of experienced Chartered Accountants, makes Discover
International Education Pvt. Ltd. the most opted choice for students
as their career pathway.
we are also offer the work permit,visit visa,immigration visa,H1B visa etc....
We are interested in academic partnership/ collaboration for Our GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
The group has three colleges , ideally located on a sprawling 26 acre campus on the Delhi Agra NH 2,
Mathura– known as the ‘City of Lord Krishna’ of Uttar Pradesh.
More than 400 students are currently enrolled in various programs.
The colleges are AICTE approved.
We are looking for a partner university so that our students get global exposure
It gives me immense pleasure to introduce my company Total Student Care (TSC).
Total Student Care (TSC) is a global recruiter of students seek out for higher education and professional course all over the world. Our State of the Art Office, located in one of the most cosmopolitan capital cities of Europe – London, is a true image of an inspirational centre for our beloved students.
Total Student Care (TSC) was born with the philosophy that strongly voices that everyone should have access to quality higher education. With this view in mind, we wish to create opportunities for those who have genuine aspiration, but cannot afford to pay excessive tuition fees. We approach accordingly to our partner institutions, and they agree to keep tuition fees ‘affordable’ within the scope, while maintaining the highest quality of standards. Since we work for the best interest of our students, we have earned sky-kissing admiration globally and pioneered in popularity among student community earth-wide. We enjoy collaborative academic arrangements with colleges/ universities/ institutions/ organisations worldwide.
Total Student Care (TSC) is represented by highly qualified, hugely experienced team of education-oriented personnel. Our wide range of practical programmes e.g. Language, Business and Trade based courses, HNC/HND in Business, Music, Textiles, Fashion, Health & Social Care, Engineering, Architecture, Diploma in Law, LLB (Hons), LLM, Technician and Professional courses in Accounting e.g. CAT and ACCA & CIMA, BSc/MSc/BA/MBA in Business, Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Banking, HRM/HRD, Health Care, HE Teaching, Tourism and Hospitality Management course just to name a few – all these qualifications are ‘best-sellers’ in the job market and at the same time supporting ‘Life-Long-Learning’ campaign. In fact, we do have a course and an institution to satisfy everybody's academic & career goal.
We continually work hard to prepare a generation of leaders who will be broadly educated, passionately engaged and whole heartedly prepared in giving direction to the wider community and greater society. It is virtually not quite possible to convey our passion and commitment through few printed words of this website. We welcome you to Total Student Care (TSC) office and invite you to become an important part of our extended student family.
Please accept my invitation to visit our website: www.totalstudentcare.com. If you have any query, you may wish to email me to: email@example.com
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.