AUO - Azad University (IR) in Oxford, is located approximately 15 minutes (four miles) from Oxford city centre and within easy reach of the major road network linking Oxford with London and the Midlands. AUO offers a range of programmes to study for an internationally recognised British Qualification. You can decide to stay with us all the way through from undergraduate to postgraduate level (Foundation to PhD level), or get direct entry into a UK university if you choose, via one of our programmes.
Benefits of studying at AUO include:
1. Internationally recognised UK qualifications by universities or employers worldwide.
2. UK Quality Assured Qualifications.
3. Quality teaching by faculty graduated from world renowned universities
4. Flexible professional and academic pathways
5. An affordable route to your degree or masters.
6. Student awards and recognition for achievements
7. Free online student portal
Azad University has three specialised departments, Business Management, Computing Studies, and English Language. Depending on your choice of study progress, the programmes on offer in the departments may lead to Foundation, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Pre-Master’s and Postgraduate Diplomas- all these qualifications allow entry to and/or enhance progression in a wide range of degree courses at a number of respected UK universities.
Under the aegis of the departments, a number of our students are now enrolled at our various UK partner universities, where they are undertaking PhD research in a range of subjects within both the arts and sciences. Our PhD students have access to the facilities of the partner university as well as the facilities and academic support available to them throughout the year at our AUO campus in Oxford.
The buildings and private grounds of our University extend over ten acres of wooded parkland with sweeping views of the Oxfordshire countryside. Our facilities include numerous classrooms, the University administration offices, seminar rooms, a library, an English language laboratory and a computer resource centre with email and internet access. We also provide fully equipped offices for our graduate students in addition to a Research Unit and Conference Hall. Our charming sky-lit Canteen serves a delicious range of cuisine from all over the world and is often a busy centre for the social side of our academic life.
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
FOR OTHER OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA , JAPAN , NIGERIA , BRAZIL,etc :
If you are running business in above mentioned countries & would like to do admission in Trinity Saint David University, please send me your inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org to know entry requirements & fees for MBA programme for your country.
MINIMUM FEES REQUIRED FOR CAS : £4000
Benefitsto Study at this Institute:
University established in 1822.
RANKED 42ND IN BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT BY GUARDIAN UK GUIDE 2011-2012.
Flexible entry points in November, February & June
20 hours per week work permit and full-time during vacation periods
Dependants are allowed to work full-time in UK during your studies
Agents commission (on fees paid only) 1 to 5 student 13% 5 and above 15%