SEDA is a private and independent Academy, established to provide quality academic education. The name ‘Skills & Enterprise Development Academy’ explains the main object of the academy - to provide the best vocational education. The Academy helps you to apply learning and your real life achievements to make them more relevant for the workplace of today and into the future.Our passion for the future is based on solid foundations. SEDA’s training is enhanced by the positive industry relationships we develop. SEDA aims to work closely with employers so that we, and they, are confident that our graduates have the skills they need to succeed in the real life workplace.
It's my great privilege to introduce our company name as "Wide scope
foundation", to you.
Wide scope is an education consultancy born out of the need for information
and Professional guidance in the field of Overseas Education and carrer based professions. This institution has been established after thorough research and with a professional attitude through a team of highly qualified professionals with a wealth of
experience from diverse educational and professional backgrounds.
Wide scope advises students and helps them select and secure admissions in
the universities and colleges of their choice. We are known for our superior services and honesty. Wide scope has a strong goodwill amongst the student community and is widely respected for its judgment and advice.
"Team Wide scope regularly conducts seminars, workshops and counseling
sessions for students which are very well received. Our core activity since our inception has been that of promoting and recruiting students into the colleges and universities of Australia, New Zealand, Usa,Canada and United Kingdom. We would like to represent your academy in Nepal as an agent with the view of expanding our activities.
We therefore would like to know if you are interested to appoint us as your
representative in Nepal for recruiting Nepalese students to study courses in your college We are very sure that we together could work out as a great partner. We are also committed to give an established presence to your Company/College/University throughout our country.
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Executive
WIDESCOPE FOUNDATION PVT.LTD
We are very pleased to introduced ourselves as Shree Hari Overseas and we are Ahmedabad, India based foreign education, immigration and visa consultation company that initiated with a goal to stabilize the complexities in the immigration and visa process faced by its clients.
We are keen to serve clients looking for Student Visa under Student and state sponsorship categories, Immigration Visa under permanent resident, self-employed, business, investor and Family class categories. We serve the clients mandate for immigration to different destinations like UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Denmark and many other.
We are happy to work with you by providing students.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Shree Hari Overseas
303, Vedant Complex,
Near Ganesh Plaza,
Ahmedabad - 380 006
Ph No.: 91-79-3000 8426
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.