My Edagent is an online community established to enable education agents, educational institutions and students to network and communicate with each other.
It is a condition of membership that members agree to comply with the following rules.
- Use the site responsibly and in a manner consistent with the key aim of promoting communication and building networks in the international education sector.
- Treat each other with respect at all times.
- Comply with reasonable requests from the administrator/s.
Members will not:
- Use or link to offensive language, images or music.
- Use the site to breach, or attempt to breach, the laws of the country in which they are located or the laws of another country.
- Use the site to promote products or services which are unrelated to international education.
- Use the site to transmit "junk mail" or "chain letters"; or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or "spamming" (this includes sending large numbers of identical, unsolicited messages or comments to members);
- Use the site in a way that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
All posts promoting products or services are at the discretion of the administrator and may incur a fee.
My Edagent reserves the right to charge a fee for access to the web site.