This is a further instalment in my series of posts on online student lead generation for educational institutions.
I thought I would pitch this post at those who are time poor (i.e everyone!) and provide a simple formula that is guaranteed to generate more international student leads for your institution. So here it is:
- Create a YouTube channel for your institution - YouTube is now up there as one of the biggest search engines in the world. You simply have to have a presence there.
- Post videos to your channel - It doesn't have to be fancy. Get out there with an iphone and film some student testimonials. Testimonials can be a really effective way to attract and hold the interest of other potential students
- Put a call to action on the video itself in YouTube which links to the page in your own website that most directly relates to the content of the video. Don't make the mistake of simply directing students to your home page. It is a sure way to lose potential leads.
- Make sure that you have a simple lead generation form that is (a) easy to find and (b) easy to fill out (i.e don't ask 20 questions; you can get further info later once you have opened a conversation with the student). Ideally the contact/lead form should be on the very same page that students land on when they come from You Tube.
- Set up an auto responder so that any student that expresses interest is emailed back straight away with a personalised email providing further information on exactly the course that they expressed interest in.
- Do further, personalised follow up as soon as possible. Ultimately this is the only way to convert a potential student into an actual student.
Implement those 6 steps and you will get more student leads.
If you want to implement the strategy above but need help to do it, feel free to get in touch: email@example.com