I would like to introduce our publication Arab student magazine www.arabstudentmagazine.com
Arab student magazine is the first Arabic magazine involved the international education environment at all over Arab countries,
The magazine content three main sectors:
1- Useful article support the Arab students to improve his knowledge about the international education distance by well known Educators to explain & focus the features will the students gain when they study at different regions worldwide.
2- Advertisements can support the Arab students to know the facilities for each educator to help them to choose the right programs they needs.
3- Research center article we offer our students & readers educational researches to lead them to the important majors to concern it when they make their study plan. (e.g. education statics – international certificate requirements – international education & local reports …etc. )
So what we are looking for is real partner, real partner means to us anybody interested to develop and improve the international education status in general by: suggestions – articles – advertisement –research- scholarships …..etc.
looking forward to JOIN our magazine soon.
M.Hussam Eddin Alhafez
Alhafez Publishing MFZ.
Arab Student Magazine
Mobile: +966 (504) 645545
We are the education consultant in Malaysia, we holding a licence to run and conduct programs for University of Wales, Newport, UK. in Malaysia. Malaysia is a good market for education industry. I like to ask either your institution interested to run their programs here in Malaysia. We will bare all the cost and pay your return as how University of Wales, Newport U.K does. Please response to us if you are interested.
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.