QA Business School is a brand new institution in the UK, backed by the QA Group the largest technical training provider in the UK, I am an International Recruitment Advisor for QA Business School and I am looking to recruit students from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, the Middle East and Gulf States. We are headed by the same senior management team that ran Kaplan International, we offer the following courses:
- Integrated Graduate Diploma in Business
- ESOL LEVEL 3 English Language School
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Business
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Computing
- Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Information Technology
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Information Technology
- Pre-Masters in Business
- Pre-Masters in Information Technology (PMIT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
If you represent any of these areas and believe you can supply us with high calibre students for our May intake and beyond, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
University In Central Europe Offers Affiliation To Reputable Educational Establishments!
University based in central Europe (Hungary) invites reputable educational establishments from around the world to establish partnership/affiliation. The university has been operating for 20 years and teach 10,000 students a year. The university is looking for reputable and established educational establishments specially based in Europe, Asia and Africa as well as around the world.
We are interested to build a partnership which will provide opportunities to students, teachers and staff to benefit. The following programmes can be considered to build a partnership/affiliation.
1. STUDENT-EXCHANGE: We welcome visiting students per semester, or a whole academic year, who can choose from the list of courses we offer in English for all our international students. Per semester 2 students from a partner institution are accepted free of charge.
2. STUDY-TOURS TAILORED TO THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS: The 2 week-programmes aim at giving an insight into the businesses that are characteristic for Hungary by putting the theory into practice with on-the-spot case studies and field trips ( e.g. introduction of small-and medium-size enterprises in the tourism and hospitality industry (strategies of regional development based on the presentation of ongoing projects, spa &wellness tourism, wine tourism, cultural heritage etc.)
3. SUMMER COURSES: These courses are organized around the themes connected to the cultural heritage of the Carpathian Basin with special tracks in the field of tourism, gastronomy and hospitality.
4. INTERNATIONAL WEEK: Every spring term the international week offers a series of classes offered by faculty invited based on application from our international partner institutions on a variety of topics connected to the fields of study offered.
5. EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE FOR MANAGEMENT&STAFF: Workshops organized based on our best practices in the field of quality management, methodology, institutional development, internationalization etc.,
6. POSSIBILITIES FOR JOINT RESEARCH.
7. POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF DUAL OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES: We have experience in the development of such dual degree programmes in which students can study parallel for a degree at their home institution and an EU degree at our university. Students enrolled to such degree programmes as full status students of our university, can participate in the EU mobility programmes offering semester based study opportunities at one of our EU partners as well as international practical placement. They are entitled to apply for the EU grant, too.
If you run an educational establishment, represent an educational institution or are responsible for the international affairs department and are interested in such partnership/affiliation please contact us on the email below.
WelcomeTo Omni -Royal Hotel Canadian Employment Offer Hotel Omni Mont-Royal 1050 Sher brooke Street West Montreal, H3A 2R6 CA. Good day, I am Rose from Canada, the manager of Omni canadian hotel, pls i want to inform you about the vacancies in our hotel, The management needs men and women, married and not married, who will work and live in Canada .The hotel will pay for his flight ticket and assist him to process his visa in his country, if you are interested contact us via E-mail : email@example.com And the Hotel informations will be sent to you immediately. Thanks. From the Hotel manager. TEL. (+15145872897)OR(+1 514418-5022) E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please fill free to visit our website:omniroyalhotels.com
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of My Edagent to add comments!